Video of violence in Jackson Home....kids unsupervised!!

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in News
<!-- m -->http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... ckson-home<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... ays-doctor<!-- m -->

What the hell is this about? Doesn't look good for Katherine. Comments please.
With L.O.V.E xox

Comments

• Grace sold this video because she is trying to make Katherine seem unfit.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    OK. That makes alot of sense, but did it really happen???????
    And if it did, MJs children should not be exposed to this sort of stuff. xox
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Grace sold this video because she is trying to make Katherine seem unfit.

Let's not go blaming Grace now. Anyone could have done this. There are so many possibilities. It could have been completely STAGED by one or more jealous child. It might not have been staged but still released by more than one jealous child --on and on. Don't do to Grace or any other Jackson family member when the facts aren't clear. It's no better than what was done to Michael.
  • AS YOU CAN SEE JAAFAR SLAPS JERMAJESTY IN THE HAND. BOYS WILL BE BOYS. HE'S NOT KNOCKING HIM OUT. THEY ARE JUST PLAYING.
  • If this is shocking - then I am "da troot doctor"! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

God, these are just two boys doing stupid things in front of a camera... Nothing really to write elaborate articles about! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Okay, seeing is definitely believing... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Jaffar may look like an angel but he's a little devil!...What is wrong with that kid?! I try not to prejudge people and I try not to believe some of the thing's that come out of the media (like Michael taught us), but I'm beginning to think the whole Stun Gun thing is true now...

Some people may think that's just boy's being boy's, but I'm not even gonna lie,
    that was really violent...

I hope this embarrass Jermaine into becoming a better father and take control of his children...

This leaves me with one question though...Who the hell leaked this video???

Michael Where Are You?!?!
  • moyrummoyrum Posts: 78
    lol this vid is so fake, you can tell jafaar hits jamesty on the hand and then jamesty falls down to make it look real lol just like they do many times in tv to make it look like the person is being slaped <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> gosh these tabliods needs something more realistic to print and show to us <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Okay, seeing is definitely believing... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Jaffar may look like an angel but he's a little devil!...What is wrong with that kid?! I try not to prejudge people and I try not to believe some of the thing's that come out of the media (like Michael taught us), but I'm beginning to think the whole Stun Gun thing is true now...

Some people may think that's just boy's being boy's, but I'm not even gonna lie,

I hope this embarrass Jermaine into becoming a better father and take control of his children...

hmmm...
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Okay, seeing is definitely believing... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Please read this:
    my[KING]"]AS YOU CAN SEE JAAFAR SLAPS JERMAJESTY IN THE HAND. BOYS WILL BE BOYS. HE'S NOT KNOCKING HIM OUT. THEY ARE JUST PLAYING.

and then watch the video again.

It's not real.
  • IT LOOKS LIKE A PURPOSEFUL LEAK N COULD BE BY ANYONE.... MAY BE TO SHOW THAT IT IS NO GOOD PLACE FOR MJ CHILDREN UP BRINGING.... I THINK ON THIS PRETEXT THOSE CHILDREN WILL BE SENT SOMEWHERE .... N WE KNOW WHERE THEY WILL BE SENT. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • this is old I saw this over a week ago
  • mjlover77mjlover77 Posts: 82
    this is old I saw this over a week ago

Very old considering Jafaar's hair looks nothing like that anymore and there's already a thread on this <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6688<!-- l -->
  • There's already a thread about this subject.
This discussion has been closed.