Aphrodite Jones Replied to My Email

2»

Comments

• MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Michaelangela wrote:Exactly, michael wouldn't do this to his children.If we think about this and if Michael is really dead, then why did he do this to his children. Why did he let this happen. He could control drug intake himself, right?

Children make you wanna live forever and Michael wanted to live forever because of them, otherwise, he'd choose death.

If MJ fake his death it was because his life was threatened and it's better to hide for a while and then come back. I don't think celebrities could ever hide into witness protection program, right? How can MJ be James Bloom if we know him well and his children, wouldn't be possible to hide and live a normal life unless changing their faces forever.That's why he faked his death.

I really think Michael is alive, because of his children.

And Kelly Wright, I know you mean well by worrying who killed MJ, you can be right, but you do the investigation on who could possible murder him and we will investigate on possibility he's alive. We'll come to the point where we'll find out the truth and that could be sad or happy news. I choose to HOPE.

AGREE,IF MICHAEL HOAXED HIS DEATH IT WAS MOSTLY FOR HIS CHILDRE'S AND HIS SAFETY,HE LOVED HIS KIDS TOO MUCH TO BE ON DRUGS AND TO DIE THE WAY HE SUPPOSEDLY DID
  • rucheeruchee Posts: 8
    Michaelangela wrote:Exactly, michael wouldn't do this to his children.If we think about this and if Michael is really dead, then why did he do this to his children. Why did he let this happen. He could control drug intake himself, right?

Children make you wanna live forever and Michael wanted to live forever because of them, otherwise, he'd choose death.

If MJ fake his death it was because his life was threatened and it's better to hide for a while and then come back. I don't think celebrities could ever hide into witness protection program, right? How can MJ be James Bloom if we know him well and his children, wouldn't be possible to hide and live a normal life unless changing their faces forever.That's why he faked his death.

I really think Michael is alive, because of his children.

And Kelly Wright, I know you mean well by worrying who killed MJ, you can be right, but you do the investigation on who could possible murder him and we will investigate on possibility he's alive. We'll come to the point where we'll find out the truth and that could be sad or happy news. I choose to HOPE.

AGREE,IF MICHAEL HOAXED HIS DEATH IT WAS MOSTLY FOR HIS CHILDRE'S AND HIS SAFETY,HE LOVED HIS KIDS TOO MUCH TO BE ON DRUGS AND TO DIE THE WAY HE SUPPOSEDLY DID

Amen to that!!!!!I too choose to HOPE!!!!!