TMZ LIVE..

whisperwhisper Posts: 630
edited January 1970 in News
Did you see tmz live today ? It's interesting really watch at 2:57 min
<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/tmzlive?autoplay=tru ... acf95a4e60<!-- m -->

Comments

• lovesquadlovesquad Posts: 117
    yeah that was very interesting, good find .-)
  • I'm confused.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • What does it say?

Havin problems regarding loading the webpage..... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Somebody asks them What would they do if they find out that a celeb lied to them what would u do next time ,then he starts lookin>harvey, and scratches his neck and the other guy says : lies in what ? in a vid or a story Or sth...Then Harvey says "well something does come to mind" ..And they start answering its a matter of trust and they are dealing with a lot now in entertainment in various levels and something like that had happened and its interesting and would like to say it ..
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    Somebody asks them What would they do if they find out that a celeb lied to them what would u do next time ,then he starts lookin>harvey, and scratches his neck and the other guy says : lies in what ? in a vid or a story Or sth...Then Harvey says "well something does come to mind" ..And they start answering its a matter of trust and they are dealing with a lot now in entertainment in various levels and something like that had happened and its interesting and would like to say it ..
    I hope they are referring to MJ <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    Does anyone know how I can ask them questions?