Michael going shopping...this is one of the best

MJmakesmespeechlessMJmakesmespeechless Posts: 1,468
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I think hands down one of the most funniest and cutest videos of Michael going shopping
This is from his private collections --- he is looking at magazines, the hat is totally sexy, gets covered in sauce and whipped cream and then
I LOVE when he looses his cart!!! Priceless!!!

[youtube:38o6cwws]

Comments

• I like when he puts on the glove and they are like, "But Michael then people will reocgnize you!" xD Also, I love that all the people in the store are like his friends and family dressed up...I think that is so cool <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I love the music they play too XD Funniest video of the home movies, second to when Mac pushes him in the pool <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Adorable isnt he???!!!!

For those of you interested I wanted to share with you all that I bought all these DVD's a few months ago. There are TONS of footage on them, lots of interviews and many funnies as well from Michael's home videos too

I highly recommend the Michael Jackson Interviews volume #1 and 2 for those of you who want some great one on one with Michael

The Newest Michael Jackson DVD Releases
    Michael Jackson: The Interviews, Vol. 1 (2009)
    •Starring Michael Jackson
    •Run Time: 136 minutes
    •Rating: Not Rated
    •Number of Discs: 1
    •Studio: Video Music, Inc.
    •Release Date: November 17, 2009

Michael Jackson: The Interviews, Vol. 2 (2009)
    •Starring Michael Jackson
    •Run Time: 251 minutes
    •Rating: Not Rated
    •Number of Discs: 1
    •Studio: Video Music, Inc.
    •Release Date: November 17, 2009

<!-- m -->http://biographical-documentaries.suite ... ckson_dvds<!-- m -->