talking to mike in heaven - funny listen

edited March 2010 in News

Comments

• are these the songs to be released <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Wow, it sakes! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • grayshkigrayshki Posts: 90
    This kind of pissed me off.... but to be fair, I had just watched another video that didn't make me happy, so maybe I wasn't in the mood for this...
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    i know what it is: BULLSH!T!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    Really rude... but that's how people make money. By stepping on others.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Sorry guys I'm using my phone and I can't play the video can someone tell me what said.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Sorry guys I'm using my phone and I can't play the video can someone tell me what said.

just some a$$ pretending to be mj, calling a radio host 'from heaven'...nothing missed, just another waste of time provided by some ignorant dumba$$es, thinkin' they're funny... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714

just some a$$ pretending to be mj, calling a radio host 'from heaven'...nothing missed, just another waste of time provided by some ignorant dumba$$es, thinkin' they're funny... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    Thanks I wonder if this is from the Rickey Smiley Morning Show. I know they do a skit were they call heaven and talk to dead celebrities. And they have someone pretending to be MJ calling from heaven. Just a waste of time.