Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i cant get this to work.......
  • Here is is
    This is back in 1993 during an interrogation

[youtube:2qjg5ui1]
  • yes just noticed your similar thread?
  • I put it in the videos section where i thought was most appropriate
  • no problem - i dont have copyright <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • That's okay iam sure it will get alot of exposure regardless!
  • That's okay iam sure it will get alot of exposure regardless!

great minds - all three of us
  • For sure!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Why would MJ be interrogated for his unreleased music???? I am utterly confused now and feel I have missed out on something.
  • i will have a look at your stuff and see i dont know maybe google it.

but i think they just wanted to discredit him - dont you think -shake him down cop style
  • Didnt you know...he was one of the most sued people on earth! Everyone was always trying to say his stuff was their work. Just garbage. He had so many lawsuits it wasnt funny
    This is one of many

Have you guys seen this....
    Album Title: Loaded Palette

Release date: May 20, 2008

All tracks written & produced by Michael Jackson (co-producers in brackets):

1. This Is Where It Starts
    2. Paint The Future (will.i.am)
    3. Paradise (Akon)
    4. Left In Tears (Akon)
    5. Love Is A Fire (will.i.am)
    6. She Reminds Me (Neff-u)
    7. Sudden And Sweet (Neff-u)
    8. Breakdown (will.i.am)
    9. Be Like Me (Get In Line) (Sean Garrett)
    10. Tonight (Someone Will Fall In Love) ft Santana (Quincy Jones)
    11. This Is Only A Game

Tour: “Paint The Town” 6 Month World Tour from July-December 2008 (including USA, London & ending in Sydney)

DVD: Michael Jackson “Paint The Town” Live In Sydney, Early 2009

<!-- m -->http://www.rayharmon.com/archives/627<!-- m -->
  • My god! What a memory he has!!! He knows all his songs and when he wrote them!!! He definitely didn't need a teleprompter to sing IMO!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    My god! What a memory he has!!! He knows all his songs and when he wrote them!!! He definitely didn't need a teleprompter to sing IMO!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Yeah, MJ didnt need it, but Orange Pants????? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Double post.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.