How Can We Appeal to Non-Believers?

2»

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Non-Believers really irk me, like I don't know how we can even convince them when they're too stubborn to watch a video, read an article, or even second the opinion. I have converted quite a few, though. But there's those hardcore non-believers that just say "Crazy" or "Conspiracy theorist" or something and then they leave it at that, they don't even bother to think about it or look it up. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I began researching the hoax about June 30th or sometime around there. I was crying and I thought I wouldn't be able to live anymore without MJ <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

This was the first article I saw:

<!-- m -->http://derekclontz.com/2009/06/29/micha ... gest-ever/<!-- m -->

And I was so happy, that was about the only hoax article up, (it also talks about Elvis, and MJ following him and stuff) so as the days progressed I began researching, and I found a blog about the death hoax, then that was shut down, then I was on MJkit (non-registered) and then that was shut down, now im here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and i started looking at videos on youtube and making my own and such... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->