Someone else knows whats going on..and he wants revenge!!

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in News
<!-- m -->http://frankpaulgambino.wordpress.com/2 ... dead-body/<!-- m -->

They will rob the Jackson Family over my dead body!!!!!

Comments

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    uhhhhhhhhhh. wasn't this guy close to michael? did he work for him? i thought i read somewhere they were (at one time at least) close. and he's QUESTIONING it? interesting. interesting. interesting.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    You should also read some of his other posts. very interesting. He is an x-mobster going clean and starting his own record label...... he knows how a criminal mind works, so that's why I like reading his opinion....with love...L.O.V.E xox
  • grayshkigrayshki Posts: 90
    Wasn't he the guy in the FBI files who was obsessed with Janet? He threatened to shoot people at an MJ concert. I'm pretty sure he is...
  • Wasn't he the guy in the FBI files who was obsessed with Janet? He threatened to shoot people at an MJ concert. I'm pretty sure he is...

Yes its the same guy
  • Yep and the same who wanted to kill Janet s husband too... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    You should also read some of his other posts. very interesting. He is an x-mobster going clean and starting his own record label...... he knows how a criminal mind works, so that's why I like reading his opinion....with love...L.O.V.E xox

well sorry i m not really into reading what a wannabee murderer has to say about the "death" of the one he planned to shoot.....too weird
    Yes he has made lots of threats because he is so obsessed with Janet. But he states he's over it, and has even started up a record label, Gambino Records. He again is making threats, but this time, it's about justice for the Jacksons. He claims to set the Gambino crime family onto Sony etc....to get revenge. All too wierd. He also has stated that the FBI would protect MJ if threats were made against him. Infact, they have protected criminals for the same reasons. His "opinion" is that, even criminals can get witness protection, then it is "very possible" that MJ is being protected by FBI too. xox
  • SunShineSunShine Posts: 104
    I wonder what made him have a change....but i like some of what he says.
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    I follow FPG writings. I always felt what he was arrested for was reaching
    to get him out of picture because he knows things.
  • WHAT DOES HE MEAN EXACTLY ,IMEAN IT IS CONFUSING... DOES HE MEAN MJ IS A CRIMINAL . <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> WHAT WAS HE DOING ALL THESE DAYS..
    NO. HE LIKES MJ AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HIM.....HE KNOWS THE PEOPLE AROUND HIM ARE THE CRIMINALS. HE HAS CONNECTIONS WITH THE MAFIA, AND STATES HE WILL "HURT THE PEOPLE THAT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE JACKSON FAMILY.

HE IS ON THEIR SIDE.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Wow, that is some heavy stuff! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    Wow...interesting.
  • LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
    WOW!! I wonder if he's initiated any plans yet?? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Wasn't he the guy in the FBI files who was obsessed with Janet? He threatened to shoot people at an MJ concert. I'm pretty sure he is...
    This is a worrying remark "I say any lawyer who tries to pass this off is the enemy, and as far as I am concerned such a will and testament was made at gun point and there is no way of proving such a will is valid, because if it was his intentions for his property to go to the un-adopted children he would have adopted them at a minimum. Michael is not the only person who can die and that is not a threat but a serious consideration to take heed to."
    This guy should be kept away from those children at all costs