RosieRosie Posts: 50
edited March 2010 in News
New report in todays "News Of The World" <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

<!-- m -->http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/76 ... -bars.html<!-- m -->

Jackson doc Conrad Murray nailed
Damning ambulance report that could put Michael Jackson's doctor behind bars

FLAT-LINED: Jackson is whisked from home

21/03/2010

WE reveal the dynamite documents prosecutors believe will put Michael Jackson's doctor behind bars.

They make up the official ambulance report that paramedics called to treat the stricken superstar filled out on the day he died.

SCROLL BELOW TO SEE DYNAMITE DOCUMENTS

The sensational evidence, published exclusively today by the News of the World, could be a hammer blow to the case of Dr Conrad Murray, charged with involuntary manslaughter over Jackson's death.

The bombshell Emergency Medical Service Report states:

JACKSON'S DOCTOR: Conrad Murray
Murray FAILED to inform paramedics that he had given the singer a dose of Propofol, the anaesthetic drug that coroners ruled killed the King Of Pop.

Jackson had already FLAT-LINED (no heart activity) by the time they arrived and after two rounds of heart revival drugs failed he was declared dead at the scene.

As senior medic there Murray nevertheless insisted Jackson be taken to hospital and DEMANDED a third round of drugs which also failed.

Insiders say the document also paves the way for Jackson's father Joe to launch a "wrongful death" lawsuit against Murray, who continues to practice in Houston, Texas.

A Jackson family friend told us last night: "This is the clearest suggestion yet that Murray misled the paramedics. Why didn't he tell them about the Propofol? We are sick at what this report indicates."

The report shows paramedics quizzed Murray about "meds" (medicines) after racing to a bedroom at Jackson's Hollywood Hills home at 12.27pm on June 25 last year.

Murray told them Jackson was exhausted after a sleepless night and he had given him only the sedative Lorazepam and fluids to rehydrate him.

This contradicts what Murray told police and the findings of the autopsy.

Detectives say the doctor also administered Valium, Midazolam, Flumanzenil and Propofol overnight. The coroner found Jackson's blood contained Lorazepam as well as other anxiety sedatives Lidocaine, Diazepam, Nordiazepam and Midazolam, plus Ephedrine which can be used for sleep disorders and Propofol. The medics left the Controlled Meds section of the form blank indicating that Murray, who was paid £100,000 a month by Jackson, had not informed them about the many substances he had pumped into him.

The explosive document also gives a detailed insight into the desperate battle ambulance staff put up to bring Jackson back to life. The medics rushed past the star's children Prince, 13, Paris, 11, and Blanket, seven, into a bedroom six minutes after bodyguard Alberto Alvarez called emergency services saying Jackson was not breathing. He had suffered a cardiac arrest.

The medics noted Murray performing CPR as Jackson lay on the floor with an intravenous (IV) drip in his left LEG. In the comments section, one wrote: "50-year-old found supine on floor, cpr in progress via PMD Murray, no visible new trauma, good lung sounds faltering, intubation, IV in place lft leg."

Their initial examination indicated Jackson was already dead.

In seconds they had hooked him to an oximeter which measures the oxygen level in blood. Normal readings range between 93 and 100 per cent. Jackson's was zero.

They noted in the Vitals section that at 12.29pm Jackson had no blood pressure, pulse or breath and his pupils were dilated. There was some "pulseless electric activity" meaning the heart muscle was still flickering even though the singer was dead.

After five minutes of CPR and discussions with Murray, medics attempted to restart Jackson's heart with a combination of heart stimulant epinephrine and a drug which keeps heart valves open called atropine. The drugs, 1mg of each, were given through the IV line Murray had put in the star's left leg.

The result of the injections are seen in the Initial Rhythm Chart part of the documents. It shows the fluids rocked the heart muscle but a few seconds later the shaking stopped.

The team also attached a bag valve mask (BVM) hooked up to a 7.5cm tube run down his throat into his lungs in a bid to kick-start his breathing, but it had no effect.

The report's Code Summary Figures show the bag briefly raised the carbon dioxide (CO2) levels in his body, from 20 to 26, but he was not breathing. Normal levels are 35 to 45.

The bag was discarded on the bed as we revealed last July when we published a photo of the death scene.

After four minutes the medics repeated the 1mg shots of epinephrine and atropine. The Rhythm Chart showed the heart muscle again shook but Jackson remained flat-lined.

American paramedics often adopt a "two rounds and you're out" approach meaning a patient is dead if he has not responded after a double dose of the powerful drugs.

In addition, most doctors view a carbon dioxide (C02) figure as low as 10 as the point beyond which there is no chance of recovery. Jackson's had now sunk to just six.

Firing
Last night Califiornia paramedic Kevin James told us: "The charts and readings indicate this is a dead man's heart. The fact his C02 levels were so low indicate Jackson had been down and out for a while, perhaps tens of minutes or even longer."

At 12.58pm the paramedics made a final desperate effort to bring Jacko back, firing 50mg of bicarbonate into the jugular vein in his neck. The injection neutralizes harmful acids after a cardiac arrest. After this got no reaction they contacted bosses at UCLA hospital with their results and were told to stop treatment.

But Murray interrupted the call, insisting Jackson could be saved, despite all the readings. Eight minutes after his last jab, Jackson was rushed on the three-mile journey to UCLA.

In the ambulance, Murray assumed control as the most senior medic. He ordered a THIRD round of the epinephrine/atropine combination and a second shot of bicarbonate.

But the charts confirmed Jackson remained flat-lined and all vital signs were out when he arrived at the hospital at 1.13pm. He was finally declared dead at 2.26pm.

It was a couple of hours later that the medics filed the bombshell emergency service report, attaching the graphics and charts of their efforts. It will be key evidence in both Murray's trial and any "wrongful death" lawsuit brought by Jackson's father.

Last night News of the World GP Dr Hilary Jones said: "If the report is correct, it is clear Jackson was dead before the paramedics arrived.

"He was flat-lining and there was no response to the resuscitation medicine. It's extraordinary that Dr Murray apparently didn't tell the paramedics exactly what drugs Jackson had been on hours earlier.

"It was his absolute duty to do so and the report suggests he failed.

"In my opinion Jackson died from respiratory depression - he was so deeply asleep he stopped breathing.

"And there was no justification for him using Propofol. It's just so bizarre that he should be using that to help him sleep.

"Dr Murray is nothing but a medically-qualified drug pusher."

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:james.desborough@notw.co.uk">james.desborough@notw.co.uk</a><!-- e -->

Comments

• This is so much baloney! If any of these documents were authentic they would be under lock and key as primary evidence in the trial. I can't believe ANYONE could possibly believe that we have seen anything that is authentic since June 25th! Nothing, nothing, nothing would be released until after Michael's "death" was fully investigated, a trial had taken place and the case was "closed." <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Aphrodite Jones had to get a court order a year after the 2005 trial just to "view the evidence." This is absurd! I love Michael's sense of humor. He is pulling all the strings and making his point that the media is not to be believed. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Notice the EKG taken by the paramedics was at 11:51, half an hour before they even arrived! I can't believe some people are buying this crap and these tabloids stories and phony, completely bogus documents. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    right, 'news of the wordl'...that's like reading 'national enquirer'... newsworth = 0 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

total BS!!! but they take a lot of effort about going into details, like how the paramedics rushed past the kids (who were in the kitchen with the chef?) and how they showed the disposed breathing bag in their earlier 'exclusive' photo of the bedroom...oh...the drama... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

just one question: wouldn't paramedics have a portable defibrilator and use it when someone is flatlined? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

and i just hate how they still write 'jacko'...bastards!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    ^^ Any time something like this spreads we just should ask you <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You seem to know all the Tabloid BS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    This is so much baloney! If any of these documents were authentic they would be under lock and key as primary evidence in the trial. I can't believe ANYONE could possibly believe that we have seen anything that is authentic since June 25th! Nothing, nothing, nothing would be released until after Michael's "death" was fully investigated, a trial had taken place and the case was "closed." <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Aphrodite Jones had to get a court order a year after the 2005 trial just to "view the evidence." This is absurd! I love Michael's sense of humor. He is pulling all the strings and making his point that the media is not to be believed. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Notice the EKG taken by the paramedics was at 11:51, half an hour before they even arrived! I can't believe some people are buying this crap and these tabloids stories and phony, completely bogus documents. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

For daylight savings it would be 12:51 - maybe they didn't adjust the equipment.
  • This is so much baloney! If any of these documents were authentic they would be under lock and key as primary evidence in the trial. I can't believe ANYONE could possibly believe that we have seen anything that is authentic since June 25th! Nothing, nothing, nothing would be released until after Michael's "death" was fully investigated, a trial had taken place and the case was "closed." <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

For daylight savings it would be 12:51 - maybe they didn't adjust the equipment.

Right! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> What a joke! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • How on Gods earth can Dr Murray get a fair trial if all the evidence is leaked and published like this?? The autopsy report, the paramedics reports.. the bloody needle is up for sale in an auction.

The whole thing is crazy if you ask me... how can this be fair justice?

Im not defending Murray... but what i am saying is that if MJ has died, then MICHAEL deserves justice and there will be no justice if Murray walks because the trial is already prejudiced... a fair trial for Murray means a chance of justice for Michael,

The more absurd this gets, the more i try and keep hope in my heart that Michael is alive.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The media rumours about Doc Murray remind me of the ballooning boy fairy tale - just playing in another league. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

All were going OMG and near cardiac arrest, the family blew it up to gain from it, the boy was in hiding - wasn't it the horse stable where he stayed underground?
  • lovesquadlovesquad Posts: 117
    I think that the next thing that will happen is that Murray is going to disapear LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

all part of the greatest show <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    ^^ Any time something like this spreads we just should ask you <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You seem to know all the Tabloid BS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

well, you could say, almost anything is...watch 'wag the dog' and you won't believe anything that's printed or on tv anymore. it's pretty much all entertainment coming from the big newsstations or -papers, newsworth is a secondary factor.
    there are actually a couple that you can discredit from the start and one of them is 'news of the world'. or maybe i have a 'nose' for it somehow... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

oooh, and i can't wait to see how they're gonna use this crap as 'evidence' in the courtroom...bvahahahahaaahhh!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think that the next thing that will happen is that Murray is going to disapear LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

all part of the greatest show <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

i think he's just gonna walk out a free man, cuz nobody is gonna be able to construct a case out of this. neither prosecution or defense. murray has already begun to debunk his police statement (timeline, amount of propofol given) and there is no other witness, so nobody is gonna have a case and/or evidence in the end.
    well, we're gonna see what all comes down starting april 5. can't wait... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • How much longer is this going to go on for ... just put the man behind bars already!!!
    talk about stringing it out... yawn...
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I've never seen anything like this before. How the hell do they expect us to believe that these documents would actually be released while a trial is still in progress???? What a load of bulls##t . I've never seen this much legal documents released about a case before, or did this also happen to MJ during his trial???? Wasn't alot of "biased" evidence released during his trial too? The media suck big time. Before this forum, I would have read that crap, and believed it.

This is de ja vu !!!!! This makes the public believe Murray is guilty, before the trial even begins. Sorry, this is such a joke.

MJ, I'm staying for this greatest show on earth. I've been sitting in the same seat now for 8 mths, and boy is this great. Can't wait for the end. With love...L.O.V.E xox
    I've never seen anything like this before. How the hell do they expect us to believe that these documents would actually be released while a trial is still in progress???? What a load of bulls##t . I've never seen this much legal documents released about a case before, or did this also happen to MJ during his trial???? Wasn't alot of "biased" evidence released during his trial too? The media suck big time. Before this forum, I would have read that crap, and believed it.

This is de ja vu !!!!! This makes the public believe Murray is guilty, before the trial even begins. Sorry, this is such a joke.

MJ, I'm staying for this greatest show on earth. I've been sitting in the same seat now for 8 mths, and boy is this great. Can't wait for the end. With love...L.O.V.E xox

u got it right there: presumed guilty, although no real evidence has even showed up, there was no verfification of any document that was published, nothing got questioned - but it's all out there and some of the 'evidence' is already proven fake! and nobody stepped up YET to say: wait a minute...isn't this all odd?
    this is the 2005 trial reloaded. same game, trying to built a case out of thin air with the whole apparatus involved. i can't wait for april 5 for this thing to get kicked off!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I HAVE ENTERED THIS SITE BECAUSE OF MY LOVE TOWARDS MJ N TO FIND JUSTICE FOR THIS MAN ... AND HERE IAM BEING BASHED UP FOR EVERYTHING .. I MEAN FOR VERY PETTY THINGS LIKE USING CAPS TO WRITE A THEORY ... I DONT MEAN TO ANNOY OR OFFEND ANY ONE USING CAPS, I JUST USE THEM BECAUSE I FIND THEM ATTRACTIVE THAT IS IT... HERE WE R NOT ALLOWED TO SAY OUR OPINIONS FRANKLY N IF WE DO THAT WE R BEING BASHED UP... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> GOOD BYE TO ALL OF U MY FRIENDS ... ILU ALL.
  • Sorry deepu priyanka, you find them atractive, and many people find them annoying. It makes reading really hard. Take into account that many people here are not English speakers.
    Plus it´s an universal sign for screamming on the web. Language is universal so that we understand it the same way. I can make my own version of it, but I don´t see the sense of it. I can tell you that for me Zs are As or something, but I cannot wait it to be accepted.
    Plus Caps in the beginning of a sentence means something and makes writing understandable.
    Don´t want to bash, want to make you see why this is annoying.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Clearly Murder.. this is making my head hurt. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I know this might very well be fake but it still made me cry <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . If Michael was already dead that would explain the slow departure from the house to the hospital (the backing out when they could just have driven around the fountain or whatever it was) and no sirens or lights... Agree that it's weird this could be released while the investigation is still going on but then again they did release the AR and no official has claimed that to be fake <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> . It's all bizarre but does that mean Michael is alive? Idk, I don't wanna stop looking for the truth but it really makes your head hurt, and the heart as well...