What Jodi tweeted

2»

Comments

• mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    ???...and then her next tweet is this;

jodigomes Had fantastic time at Zoo. It was 91 degrees & a great workout too(my feet hurt) Too bad none of animals were awake! LMBO

Just when was this tweeted? Where in the country was it 91 degrees? Not anywhere since last year.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Well if there have been so many brutal details then why has his family been so silent about things? Yeah we've all heard Latoya and Joe say it was murder. Then the brothers go on Larry King and say they think their sister Latoya may have spoke to soon. So which is it? They just go through life promoting themselves movies, tv shows, albums, tours. If my brother were murdered by someone I would be going off until my brother got justice not just sit on the sidelines waiting for the DA and LAPD. I definitely wouldn't be concerned about projects until my brother's case was closed. Not trying to sound harsh but that would be my first priority. That's my opinion.

msteetee34

* Private message

AGREE WITH U IN 100%,WELL HARD TIMES ARE COMING WE MUST STAY STRONG,HOWEVER I HAVE A STRONG FEELING THAT MURRAY WILL BE JUSTIFIED,HE WONT JAILED,HOPE THAT THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL NO MATTER WHAT