DANGER HAS RISEN

sbrownesbrowne Posts: 30
edited January 1970 in News
Please listen there is a dangerous person on on you tube MissYouAll09 this person is pretending to be michael, they are asking for fans personal info, and is wanting to arrange a meeting with the fans. Again
this person is a threat and is dangerous, please let everyone know to be aware of this person she has become extremely dangerous. #MJALIVE

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    thankyou that has to be watched dont give any personal information out on twitter or face book you all have to be safe
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    I HOPE ADMIN ARE AWARE OF THIS.......THIS SITE IS GETTING WEIRED.....PEOPLE ARGUING....SAYING NASTY STUFF.......WE ARE HERE FOR MICHEAL.......XXXXX
  • I cannot find any user under that name...
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MissYouAll09

Can you post the url, maybe we can all keep an eye on him...
  • Oh oh, please be careful everyone! And thank you for letting us know.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I HOPE ADMIN ARE AWARE OF THIS.......THIS SITE IS GETTING WEIRED.....PEOPLE ARGUING....SAYING NASTY STUFF.......WE ARE HERE FOR MICHEAL.......XXXXX

I agree. I seen a couple of people that post nasty stuff just to stir up trouble it seems.
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Please listen there is a dangerous person on on you tube MissYouAll09 this person is pretending to be michael, they are asking for fans personal info, and is wanting to arrange a meeting with the fans. Again
    this person is a threat and is dangerous, please let everyone know to be aware of this person she has become extremely dangerous. #MJALIVE
    Why is this person different from other fakers?
  • because of what we have been through recently we have to be suspicious

dont post personal info - stay safe
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Why are forum members still believing that Michael Jackson is online and inviting them to secret meetings? I dread to think about the possibility of a forum member being harmed by these fakes and their dangerous pranks.

Remember when you were a child and warned to not accept candy from strangers or go into someone's home that your parents didn't know? Treat these so-called MJs the same way.

Imagine some MJ fan from a hoax forum harmed because she thought that she was going to meet MJ. The sad part is that the incident may not make news. She may be too embarrassed to share what happened as a result of the secret meeting with fake MJ.

Let's all be practical, level headed and use some common sense. Personal safety should be first and foremost.
  • goodgirlgoodgirl Posts: 118
    IMissYouAll09

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/IMissYouAll09<!-- m -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Why are forum members still believing that Michael Jackson is online and inviting them to secret meetings? I dread to think about the possibility of a forum member being harmed by these fakes and their dangerous pranks.

Remember when you were a child and warned to not accept candy from strangers or go into someone's home that your parents didn't know? Treat these so-called MJs the same way.

Imagine some MJ fan from a hoax forum harmed because she thought that she was going to meet MJ. The sad part is that the incident may not make news. She may be too embarrassed to share what happened as a result of the secret meeting with fake MJ.

Let's all be practical, level headed and use some common sense. Personal safety should be first and foremost.

Amen to that!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• julietjuliet Posts: 491
    [quote="GirlSaturday"]Why are forum members still believing that Michael Jackson is online and inviting them to secret meetings? I dread to think about the possibility of a forum member being harmed by these fakes and their dangerous pranks.

Let's all be practical, level headed and use some common sense. Personal safety should be first and foremost.[/
    quote]

Very well said, Thank you GIRLSATURDAY
  • Us adults will not believe this person, but I know there are teenagers in this hoax site who will believe. We have to watch for them, they are vulnerable.
  • Us adults will not believe this person, but I know there are teenagers in this hoax site who will believe. We have to watch for them, they are vulnerable.
  • All of you are right. Let's be careful guys, the young and the older. MJ is not going to go around youtube, twitter, facebook or any other forums to invite you anywhere. That's just not going to happen. And like you said we just have to use de common sense and don't give any kind of info to those MJ fakers. Let's be safe.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Well to the sufferers of the forum, not paying attention to these things <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->