tmz say no way!!!!

loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
edited January 1970 in News
today 24/3/2010.........tmz in response to question about murray facing 2nd degree murder charges........"I CAN TELL YOU NOW THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN".........this gets more unbelievable by the minute.......xxx

Comments

• rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    today 24/3/2010.........tmz in response to question about murray facing 2nd degree murder charges........"I CAN TELL YOU NOW THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN".........this gets more unbelievable by the minute.......xxx

They sound very certain about it don't they? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    yes....as if they know something we dont....well that does not surprise us does it.....!!!!!
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    deleted <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Loyalfan, sorry, I don´t understand it.
    Is this an answer to a question you made by mail or something public that I missed?
    no it was in response to someone who contacted tmz and they read it out on air....its there now go look...just type in tmz.com....and go onto .....live tmz........o.k....xx
  • Ah OK, thank you loyalfan!

Awesome again!
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    They have to know something! Their response was way too confident!
    EXACTLY...!!!!!
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    deleted <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ChanceChance Posts: 250
    they are saying no way because everyone knows if he is charged with second degree murder.. it's going to be hard to prove .. it's better to go for the lessor charge then allow Murray to walk away a free man
  • There is no way the DA will change the charges now.. thats like admitting they were wrong and it will never happen.

I think Murray is going to walk free on this one... there will be a mistrial because all the info is being leaked to the media. It is impossible for that man to get a fair trial now.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    There is no way the DA will change the charges now.. thats like admitting they were wrong and it will never happen.

I think Murray is going to walk free on this one... there will be a mistrial because all the info is being leaked to the media. It is impossible for that man to get a fair trial now.
    I agree with you I think Murray is going towalk. I don't even see how he is going to trial. It's no way he can get a fair trial in or out of california.
  • it won't happen.
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    it won't happen.

Is dat da troot?
  • sunrisesunrise Posts: 89
    it won't happen.

Is dat da troot?
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • it won't happen.

Is dat da troot?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    oh yes...remember

da troooot will prevail !
  • BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
    Even though evrything seems to proove that TMZ is together in this hoax with Michael, for some reasons, I am sometimes very mistrustful about them, I just hope they don't manipulate us to get the best advertisment/promotion ever... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    it won't happen.

Is dat da troot?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    oh yes...remember

da troooot will prevail !

God bless you for your words of comfort. Yes, the Truth will always win out, especially in God's timing and His wisdom. God bless you all. xxx
  • domdom Posts: 30

maybe its because harvey is a lawyer & he knows the legal rules about a case like this?