YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS! MICHAEL WITH JANET SINGI NOTHING?

mjfullmjfull Posts: 91
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:22m7k3au]

Comments

• mjfullmjfull Posts: 91
    SO...what do you think?
    It really sounds like they are singing together!
  • just like at the vmas. to me its michael. janet has always sounded like her brother ( a female version tho) and this sounds just too much like michael to me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Triple thread!
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    Janet never sounded like this (where I have the feeling Mike is singing)

This is a duet!!! I´m so sure!!!!!! This can´t be janet alone!!!! It is him with her.
  • vanessavanessa Posts: 80
    Hi,

been listening this song for 2 weeks now, its beautiful i love it, i think the song's got Janet old school style..
    But i have to agree, in the first brigde, the "..that's got you drinking way too much..." bit, Janet sounded a little different, try to compare it with the very beggining of this song ie. the part.."there's something i have to say..", which i think is actually Janet.
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    well I think it does sound like a duett. it's a beautiful song <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • traceys_hometraceys_home Posts: 102
    Not sure if it's Michael or not, but there is a guy named Marcus Joseph Williams in Norway that sounds EXACTLY like MJ. Check him out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp710R9BuUU&feature=related
  • I just watched the video with Marcus Joseph Williams I believe it is fake : we never see him close...We can't see his mouth while he's singing ? And I have seen a play back moment : the micro was too far from him.You take MJ's voice a capella, rehearsing for example and you ad karaoke music, ;-(((( There's only one Michael Jackson !