Odd Malachi Jackson Myspace - Who is it? Missing link??

2»

Comments

• @mjfansince4 Me too!
    And why does he say the song Hold My Hand is by Malachi Jackson? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    That's Michael singing ft Akon.

[youtube:2ta72dnk]

<!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> This is just so confusing, sounds like Michael to me, which would Malachi claim the children to be his family, and say it was him in the pictures?

Is this new identity? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

But if that is the case why sign up with Sony when I thought Michael wanted to be free of them.

"Such confusion don't it make you wanna screem" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (sorry couldnt resist that)

I really think I am ready for my padded cell now!

Where is this yellow brick road leading?

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • grayshkigrayshki Posts: 90
    ijustcantstoplovingu, I'm with you...lol I want to scream! And i'm also ready for the padded cell. This stuff is driving me crazy!
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    lol @ random pictures of MJ's kids pulled off the net.
  • yes but 2 of those pics of Paris looked liked private pics taken unlike the rest being out in the public so how did the papp take those in order for them to be on the net?Since when is she known as Malachi's 'daughter'.That alone to me is creepy
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    Maybe the Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson boy is from sperm donated by Michael, if you believe the story of him donating to sperm banks.

<!-- m -->http://derekclontz.com/2009/10/04/micha ... k-shocker/<!-- m -->
    Would YOU have Michael's Sperm-Bank baby?

Yes! Having Michael's baby would be wonderful.

No! Michael is talented but that skin disease he has might be passed to his child.

Vote <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    is there any real proof about this sperm donation..????/ my goodness..........now what...!!1
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    is there any real proof about this sperm donation..????/ my goodness..........now what...!!1

i doubt the sperm donation. unfortunately people can be greedy, michael knows this first hand ( <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> )
    just think about it...if he did donate his sperm, all the kids who are products of sperm donations and slightly resemble michael or the women who sought after the sperm could bring him to court for child support or some other legal bullshit. michael had enough people trying to pick at him, i don't think he would do it.