Sandra Bullock Heads to Michael Jackson's Block

edited January 1970 in News
Posted Mar 31st 2010 8:28PM by TMZ Staff

0329_sandra_ex_getty_01-1.jpg

It appears Sandra Bullock is officially on the move .... as in driving on the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood through Beverly Hills.

It looks like Sandra left her house 5 minutes ago. She was wearing a big green sun hat that was covering her face. A bodyguard and an assistant blocked her -- with the help of several trusty umbrellas -- as she exited the house through the garage and got into a waiting car.

Sandra got in the backseat of a black Mercedes and the driver whisked her away.

Sandra just pulled into a house .... on the same street where Michael Jackson died.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0jnwJNVZe<!-- m -->

Comments

• GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    A bodyguard and an assistant blocked her -- with the help of several trusty umbrellas -- as she exited the house through the garage and got into a waiting car.

Could it have been MJ disguised as Sandra? Afterall this is how MJ travels....bodyguards...umbrellas.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    hahah seriously TMZ? things are definitely picking up speed in this hoax, since they can't release a story without relating it to michael jackson. what's next? "A TMZ staffer was walking down the street...ironically Michael Jackson had walked down this same street one time"
  • A bodyguard and an assistant blocked her -- with the help of several trusty umbrellas -- as she exited the house through the garage and got into a waiting car.

Could it have been MJ disguised as Sandra? Afterall this is how MJ travels....bodyguards...umbrellas.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

My thoughts: Weird... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    A bodyguard and an assistant blocked her -- with the help of several trusty umbrellas -- as she exited the house through the garage and got into a waiting car.

Well it's an odd article don't you think?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• That's a silly news...what to make out of this one... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Grace help!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Beyond odd...
    The only connection that I can "pull from the clouds" between MJ and Sandra is George Lopez. George testified during MJs 2005 trial and Sandra was a producer for George's old sitcom show. Aside from that...duh... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well it's an odd article don't you think?
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    hahah seriously TMZ? things are definitely picking up speed in this hoax, since they can't release a story without relating it to michael jackson. what's next? "A TMZ staffer was walking down the street...ironically Michael Jackson had walked down this same street one time"
    LOL!! made me laugh! thanks 4 that <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I just read that Gabriel Brener's house, the house that Sandra went to, 355 Carolwood Drive, is Walt Disney's former home. Interesting...
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Posted March 31, 2010.............theres that 7. Is TMZ screwing us or what!@ <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • i thought he "died" at the hospital!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> damn changing stories.
  • MissinMJMissinMJ Posts: 73

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Good one! I know they act like she can't be where he once walked before. They didn't even need to mention his name...that's how I know this is truly a hoax! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Has Sandra always used bodyguards or is this something new?
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Why would Tmz even post something like that? It's very odd to say at least.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Yeah really she doesn't even have anything to do with MJ whatsoever. It's like they find a way to keep his name out there.
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    Yeah really she doesn't even have anything to do with MJ whatsoever. It's like they find a way to keep his name out there.

agree .. it's kinda odd .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    are there any celebrity live at there except MJ ?
    why they always mention about MJ .. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • hahah seriously TMZ? things are definitely picking up speed in this hoax, since they can't release a story without relating it to michael jackson. what's next? "A TMZ staffer was walking down the street...ironically Michael Jackson had walked down this same street one time"

LMFAO! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • my[KING]"]i thought he "died" at the hospital!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> damn changing stories.

Yep! Didn't TMZ just before say Michael was still alive at UCLA???? and now he died on the street???
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Weird! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Must have been a slow news day.
  • Wow! Doesn't this all sound so familiar. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • i know this is fairly random but don't you think her pics on tmz look like 'blonde lady' at the memorial.i know it isn't her but i noticed in the comments someone said that sandra looked like michael <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • And now they have chaged the pic, the time, and added a reduntad news... where the pics, yes, is similar to the blonde lady... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Posted Apr 1st 2010 12:08AM by TMZ Staff

It appears Sandra Bullock is officially on the move .... as in driving on the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood through Beverly Hills.

0331_sandra_ex_car_3.jpg

It looks like Sandra left her house Wednesday around 6pm. She was wearing a big green sun hat that was covering her face. A bodyguard and an assistant blocked her -- with the help of several trusty umbrellas -- as she exited the house through the garage and got into a waiting car.

Sandra got in the backseat of a black Mercedes and the driver whisked her away.

Sandra just pulled into a house .... on the same street where Michael Jackson died.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0jrDtbtth<!-- m -->

Sandra Bullock Visits Money Guy
    Posted Apr 1st 2010 12:09AM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned the property Sandra Bullock just entered is owned by Gabriel Brener, a billionaire who owns a private investment firm in Beverly Hills.

0331_sandra_ex_car_2.jpg

Interesting that Sandra is making what appears to be a rare outing -- presumably to see a money guy.

As we reported, Brener -- who runs Brener International Group, LLC -- lives on the same street where Michael Jackson died.

Brener International invests in media, real estate and high-technology.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0jrEBl6fi<!-- m -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The pic of Sandra with the lipstick looks way younger than the one with hair swept back. Anythings possible--MJ's usually makes his disguises of an actual person. My thoughts if he's not in disguise is that it represents that MJ is on the move and doing something today needing bodyguards, and interacting/getting ready for something that's going to need a lot of money. If he's getting ready for BAM he is getting financed for major media broadcasting, and/or use of high technology perhaps holograms (sizzles and pops!)
  • i like that:

She was wearing a big green sun hat that was covering her face.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Well maybe Sandra did everything mentioned TMZ ... but the photo of the "woman" with the green hat can be anyone, do not see a face .. Sandra .. Michael ¡.... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    And the other news, that car without plates is very similar to those used by Jackson ...... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->