Janet Jackson Live with Regis and Kelley

mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
edited January 1970 in News
HI, I am sitting here watching an interview with Janet....bummer <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> nothing out of the ordinary)

BUT what I did find interesting is they asked her does she surf the internet and JAnet said

SHE DOES SURF THE INTERNET A LOT! ALL THE TIME! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

SO I for one still say there is no way in hell that the Jackson Family are not aware of us hoaxers. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Comments

• CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    yea I just watched it! she's so cute <3
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    wouldnt it be just the BEST if micheal reads anything on here.........HI micheal.......love you most.....xxxxx
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I didn't know she was on I missed it. But your right after all these months the Jackson family has to be aware of the hoax rumors. Did Janet wear black?
  • Ofcourse the Jackson Family is aware about us Hoaxers. Why wouldn't they be. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I didn't know she was on I missed it. But your right after all these months the Jackson family has to be aware of the hoax rumors. Did Janet wear black?

YUP!!
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621

YUP!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> she MUST have read us in here with so many people complaining about how she was saying she would wear black for a year straight and the minute she didn't, everybody here was going 'WTF?'... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

YUP!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> she MUST have read us in here with so many people complaining about how she was saying she would wear black for a year straight and the minute she didn't, everybody here was going 'WTF?'... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Oh Janet its ok! we like you in white better <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Janet is wearing black. Here's the video if you missed the interview.
    http://a3urbanmusic.com/2010/04/janet-jackson-live-with-regis-and-kelly-interview/
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Too late Janet. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    She reminds me of Michael every time I see her.
    Not trying to sound like a les, but she's beautiful. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • bluegurl201bluegurl201 Posts: 167
    Thanks.