Something to think about....the real message from MJ.

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in News
I found this video and I feel it should be shared. Very moving message... As always, with L.O.V.E xox Comments welcomed ! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

[youtube:399fe1uo]

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    bearing in mind that this video is the personal opinion of one person........and that is fine........but it is only an opinion........and unless MICHEAL says he does not want to be found,with respect........how do we know ..????.........also......i want to say.....MANY MANY people have said......IT DOES NOT MATTER IF MICHEAL DOES NOT WANT TO COME BACK..........all we want is for him to be HAPPY and at PEACE with himself............its the not knowing of that ......which causes us pain........we all love him very much....xxxxxx God bless.......
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    bearing in mind that this video is the personal opinion of one person........and that is fine........but it is only an opinion........and unless MICHEAL says he does not want to be found,with respect........how do we know ..????.........also......i want to say.....MANY MANY people have said......IT DOES NOT MATTER IF MICHEAL DOES NOT WANT TO COME BACK..........all we want is for him to be HAPPY and at PEACE with himself............its the not knowing of that ......which causes us pain........we all love him very much....xxxxxx God bless.......

very well said .. my hope is for michael to be happy wherever he is ..
    I won't force him if he doesn't want to come back .. as long as he's happy , I don't mind about that .. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • bearing in mind that this video is the personal opinion of one person........and that is fine........but it is only an opinion........and unless MICHEAL says he does not want to be found,with respect........how do we know ..????.........also......i want to say.....MANY MANY people have said......IT DOES NOT MATTER IF MICHEAL DOES NOT WANT TO COME BACK..........all we want is for him to be HAPPY and at PEACE with himself............its the not knowing of that ......which causes us pain........we all love him very much....xxxxxx God bless.......

Very well said....