• whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Happy Birthday Paris !! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    HappyBirthday57.gif
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    God bless you and Happy Birthday Paris <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Happy b-day Paris! ^_^?
  • Happy birthday sweet child!
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Just curious...was anything similar to this done on TIAO for the two boys' birthdays recently?
    If not, I believe part of the clue here is pointing out to us that Paris is playing a BIG part in the hoax...otherwise, why would only she be singled out for a birthday wish?...Can someone confirm this please?....I believe her speech at the end of the memorial was the First Act for her...I think she is an old soul, like her father before her, and even though she is a year younger than Prince, I think she is way ahead of him maturity-wise....most girls are at that stage...just a gut feeling...I think this is a VERY special little girl...can't wait to see what the future holds for her, as well as the Two Princes, of course...mainly, I will continue to keep all three of them in my prayers...sadly, I think their lives are probably going to be under the Media Microscope as long as they draw breath...God Bless them and Michael...I hope they are someday reunited with him (if they haven't been already, due to the hoax). Their family (Michael and his kids)had a love that was truly magical....that's one of the biggest reasons I've taken his "death" so hard, I think....nothing more tragic than parents and children separated by death.