HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARIS!!!

chrisgurl14chrisgurl14 Posts: 16
edited January 1970 in News
Today is Paris Jackson's 12th birthday! In case you didn't know.
I hope she has a great & happy day!
<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PARIS
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXX...LOTS OF LOVE FROM DIANE
  • I forgot to do this for the other two but it's time for the.... BIRTHDAY LINE!!!!! We may not be on the phone with her but we can fill in the blanks for her, Alright lets kick it!!!!
    Who this is on da birthday line? Paris! Paris! And Paris what is your zodiac sing?? Aries! Aries! And Paris what's your age today? 12! 12! Bad Girls gotta say Bye Bye!!! Happy Birthday from MJHD!!!!
    Hope you guys liked it and once again Happy 12th Bday Paris!!!
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    IT WOULD BE SUCH A WONFERFUL THING IF I COULD HAVE SAID IT TO HER IN PERSON THOUGH.....XXXXXX.............................
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    one more time.. HAPPY B-DAY PARIS!!!!!
    LOVE YOU HONEY!!!

167l2xv.jpg
  • happy birthday little miss paris
  • Happy 12th Birthday Paris!!!

Your such a sweetheart!!!
  • Happy birthday Paris! May all of your birthday wishes all come true. Have a blessed year sweet Paris <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Happy Birthday Paris!!!!!!
  • Happy Birthday Paris! Hope you have a terrific 12th birthday <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Love you sweetie
    x
  • Happy birthday Princess Paris <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Hope you have a wonderful day with Daddy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Love you<3
  • Happy b-day Paris! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I didn't know Paris even had a birthday.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Happy Birthday Paris...May your life be filled with Health Happiness and LOVE!! Enjoy your day sweetie! xxoo
  • France doesn't even have enough money to be a continental government. It has already enjoyed failing at governing the entire world.
  • Oh no! here we go again!
    France doesn't even have enough money to be a continental government. It has already enjoyed failing at governing the entire world.

????? I dont understand... can someone explain??
  • France doesn't even have enough money to be a continental government. It has already enjoyed failing at governing the entire world.

Oops. Trust me to post the most awesome mixup in the world. Thought you were talking about the city of Paris. Which I don't like.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    France doesn't even have enough money to be a continental government. It has already enjoyed failing at governing the entire world.

There's no need explaining.
    Working Hard is just weird.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I get it.
  • Wow!

I need to respect Paris more, the dirty city.

Happy Birthday to the real Paris.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I already sent my "Happy Birthday" Tweet to Jodigomes!
    Hopefully Paris gets it. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Oops. Trust me to post the most awesome mixup in the world. Thought you were talking about the city of Paris. Which I don't like.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->DDDD
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Happy Birthday to Paris !

workingHard: Where do you live to believe we want to celebrate the birthday of a city ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You celebrate your cities's birthday in your country ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And are you drunk ? Because the City of Paris is elder than 12 years ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET PARIS! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Make this your best birthday ever with all the love, happiness and joy in the world.
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PARIS!!!! You're such a lovely young lady <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Wishing you all my love and blessings for you and your family <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->