1 MILLION FANS WILL LIGHT A CANDLE ON 6-25-2010

2»

Comments

• Sorry, but what's the point of lighting candles because of his death when we ALL (I assume) beLIEve that he is ALIVE???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Or maybe I accidentally popped onto a WRONG forum - a forum of NON-believers! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

That's exactly what I thought.

Lighting a candle for someone doesn't neccesarily mean they are dead. I lit a candle for my aunt when she was in hospital for an operation. Just asking God to keep her safe.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Lighting a candle for someone doesn't neccesarily mean they are dead. I lit a candle for my aunt when she was in hospital for an operation. Just asking God to keep her safe.

AMEN
  • WELL,people light candles not only when someone is dead but when they wanna ask God to take care of their beloveds ones, for their sanity, for their health and the list goes on and on.

Ok, I understand. In my country there is a tradition to light candles during a storm - for those who are on the sea or in danger.
    But, I think and strongly beLIEve our beloved Michael is safe, healthy and not in danger, that's why I wouldn't like to light candles for him. But I respect and understand the point and decision of all of you! Hugs to you and peace! Just do what you feel inside your heart. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I'm in too. Anything to help show our love for Michael
    how do u sign up .......i dont know how <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Ok, I understand. In my country there is a tradition to light candles during a storm - for those who are on the sea or in danger.
    But, I think and strongly beLIEve our beloved Michael is safe, healthy and not in danger, that's why I wouldn't like to light candles for him. But I respect and understand the point and decision of all of you! Hugs to you and peace! Just do what you feel inside your heart. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

AGREE,DIFFERENT NATIONS HAVE DIFFERENT TRADITIONS, BIG HUGS TO YOU TOO <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I'm in too. Anything to help show our love for Michael
    how do u sign up .......i dont know how <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    It's a facebook group. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I wish I could b there in case he is really dead...BUT HE ISNT!

So I wont be there...but I will be there for MJ.
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    i suppose most of us who said that they are going to do it, we are going to do it not for the sake of it but in a way to show michael that we are here for him, its like lighting a candle for someone who is sick.... it just shows we care for him Alive or dead........
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I think that the lives, the people who organize this think that Michael died, could support them through facebook ... .. is not easy. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • i'll light a lighter like they do at the rock concerts <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    i'll light a lighter like they do at the rock concerts <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Right. No point for hoax believers.
    But I will go that day to Forest Lawn again though! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Will take my video camera this time for quality purposes. It is Friday...