Criss Angel - @crissangel (verified)

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Guess what's in the grass that's reminding me of work?

<!-- m -->http://tweetphoto.com/16369419<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://tweetphoto.com/3118235<!-- m --> Seems like his maestro struts his stuff like MJ <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

As always, with L.O.V.E xox

Comments

• iMISSYOUMJiMISSYOUMJ Posts: 580
    Sorry this might sound dumb, but what does it mean? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    dont understand>>??? please explain.......xxxx
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    He says, guess what's in my backyard....that reminds me of work??

And then the picture is of a rabbit. Probably nothing intential though. As always, with L.O.V.E xox
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Repost from MJKIT, originally posted by bbb, Tue 8 Feb 2011
    What do you think he meant
    crissangel

THE REVOLUTION IS COMING SUMMER 2011. Clues to follow in the coming weeks... less than a minute ago via ÜberTwitter

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/crissangel<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Thank you @bbb this is definitely worth keeping a twitter eye on - follow the white rabbit
    :albino:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Elusive as ever

What do you think he meant
    crissangel

THE REVOLUTION IS COMING SUMMER 2011. Clues to follow in the coming weeks... less than a minute ago via ÜberTwitter

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/crissangel<!-- m -->

Wow, this is an awesome find, Chris Angel is obviously in on it and will be neat to see the following clues to come! This shows that MJ IS coming back this summer and his intentions are to start a Revolution not just make a cool movie, lotz of money or something simple like that! This also makes it clear that all the worries about MJ would be sued for this or MJ would hurt his fans by making them cry over his "death" is because people are thinking too small! THIS IS IT!!! Think BIG! Think REVOLUTION!!

Well, we DON'T "KNOW" that's what Chris's tweet meant...we sure can HOPE so though <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I agree.....I tend to think that Criss is in the know.

In my opinion, MJ is doing it big. Look beyond resurrection....this is a REVOLUTION!

I suspect that the movie is entitled "Revolution" and we are now seeing glimpses into the epic that is to come!

Wow O Wow. Talk about leaving us wanting more!!! On the edge of my seat!!

So fill me in...I just went to Chris Angel's twitter and he does tweet about BeLIEving...etc...

Weird, I never saw the tweet because I unfollowed him for some reason... Can't remember doing that.

Makes me think of TS' update #6: TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This
    Summer?!?

Maybe the emphasis should have been on this, instead of summer...

Cirque Du Soleil and Criss Angel start a show together April 1, 2011 and it looks like it will be running through the summer.

Criss Angel`s show is Believe

Cirque Du Soleil has the show dedicated to the Beatles entitled Revolution.

Cirque Du Soleil - Criss Angel Believe
    http://rightturntickets.com/performer/criss-angel-tickets.aspx

We need a LOVE Revolution!!!

[youtube:3h0vc9sf]

I KNOW Michael has all of these attributes

Weird, I never saw the tweet because I unfollowed him for some reason... Can't remember doing that.

Makes me think of TS' update #6: TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This
    Summer?!?

What makes you believe a 76 year old dead man will bam?

0 percent chance that will happen, and this is Michale's resolution not Elvis

Cirque Du Soleil and Criss Angel start a show together April 1, 2011 and it looks like it will be running through the summer.

Reading more about Criss Angel`s Believe show it has always involved Cirque Du Soleil and when it came out in 2008, it was criticized and called a flop. In April of 2010 it was revamped but has still received some criticism. Maybe this is just a second re-thinking of the production, adding new elements etc. Though on the ticket website I previously linked it was only listed as Criss Angel`s show and then that changed to include Cirque Du Soleil for the shows starting April 1, 2011 and onward.
    I am not so sure this really has anything to do with Michael at all.
    I guess we will have wait and see.

Reading more about Criss Angel`s Believe show it has always involved Cirque Du Soleil and when it came out in 2008, it was criticized and called a flop. In April of 2010 it was revamped but has still received some criticism. Maybe this is just a second re-thinking of the production, adding new elements etc. Though on the ticket website I previously linked it was only listed as Criss Angel`s show and then that changed to include Cirque Du Soleil for the shows starting April 1, 2011 and onward.
    I am not so sure this really has anything to do with Michael at all.
    I guess we will have wait and see.

hmm... just a thought:

what if criss is really talking about his show and how it's changing to be improved...but TS is using this as a redirect in reference to michael's own "Revolution." maybe thinking of the tweet as a quote that is used for your own personal experience. i don't know. i think there's definitely a correlation between criss angel's show and michael (the hats, "beLIEve," etc). as for criss dropping hints through his twitter about michael potential bam? i'm going to sit on that one.

If TS didn't redirect to it, I wouldn't have taken it much beyond Criss promoting his own show. Revolution
    –noun
    1. an overthrow or repudiation and the thorough replacement of an established government or political system by the people governed.
    2. Sociology . a radical and pervasive change in society and the social structure, especially one made suddenly and often accompanied by violence. Compare social evolution.
    3. a sudden, complete or marked change in something: the present revolution in church architecture.
    4. a procedure or course, as if in a circuit, back to a starting point.

I believe Michael will do just that. Piece by piece this is so interesting! 8)

Summer?!?

Woah there... who are YOU to say that there is a 0% chance Elvis will bam too? Unless Elvis himself told you to your face that he wouldn't, then there's no way you can say "0% chance"

Are you aware of the extreme similarities between Michael and Elvis?
    I think you should read some of TS' posts over, especially Update #6 and #6.5:

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2 ... opic=16736<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2 ... opic=17566<!-- m -->

Summer?!?

Woah there... who are YOU to say that there is a 0% chance Elvis will bam too? Unless Elvis himself told you to your face that he wouldn't, then there's no way you can say "0% chance"

Elvis is dead, sorry. And i know there are similarities that's because Michael read a book about Elvis faking his death. But that doesn't mean Elvis will bam with mj. No way this is Micheal's project not Elvis, and if he's still alive i do not care. Some things just goes to far, way to far and it isn't right!. Let Elvis rest in peace!

Summer?!?

Elvis is dead, sorry

Yup, you're acting like a MJ hoax nonbeliever now. There's no way you can say he's dead if you have done the research. I provided some of it right there, don't be lazy! What makes you think he's dead? Because the media said he had a heart attack and died?

Summer?!?

Elvis is dead, sorry

Yup, you're acting like a MJ hoax nonbeliever now. There's no way you can say he's dead if you have done the research. I provided some of it right there, don't be lazy! What makes you think he's dead? Because the media said he had a heart attack and died?

Read my above post, i dont care if he is or isn't. This is Mikael's hoax not Elvis

Summer?!?

Elvis is dead, sorry

Read my above post, i dont care if he is or isn't. This is Mikael's hoax not Elvis

Fine, if you don't care I won't sit here and try to convince you. It's Michael's hoax, and Elvis IS involved, it's so obvious if you look at the similarities:
    King of Rock / King of Pop
    Graceland / Neverland
    Lisa Marie Presley daughter / wife (no doubt MJ learned some hoax tips)
    “Death” was claimed drug related, and heart related
    “Died” at home
    Taken to hospital in ambulance (even though already “dead”)
    CPR on the way to hospital
    Declared “dead” at hospital
    Phony autopsy
    Investigation into doctor
    Different middle name (Aron vs. Aaron / Joe vs. Joseph)
    This Is Elvis / This Is It (films about Elvis & MJ, released after the “deaths”)
    “Death” dates equals their own concert intro, related to space
    Other numerology
    And the list goes on

But I guess all of that plus the tons more that I didn't include but are mentioned in update #6 were just coincidences, right?

Again, I do not care and there's no proof he will bam with MJ. I have been seeing similarities between mj and elvis sense Lisa was married to Michael, and it doesn't mean anything. This is Michael Jackson hoax, I didn't see Elvis in TII

• SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    crissangel Criss Angel
    The Revolution Is Coming This Summer... More Info Soon!
    30seconds ago