Im_convincedmjaliveIm_convincedmjalive Posts: 1,409
edited January 1970 in News
[youtube:3v1f7yr5]

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

WAKE UP CALL!

<!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Comments

• LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    OMG .. what kind of advertisment is that <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • The whole conspiracy theory is kind of mainstream now, they could easily be making fun of it.
  • JavaJava Posts: 162
    [youtube:11fpzvzm]

WAKE UP CALL!

<!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->[/quot

It's a text service.

<!-- m -->http://www.aqa.63336.com/legal.htm<!-- m -->
  • JavaJava Posts: 162
    [youtube:2l44yz4i]

WAKE UP CALL!

It's a text service.

[youtube:14c7wyku]

WAKE UP CALL!

It's a text service.

I don't understand .. what was that about ? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • This is also the most scary advert I've ever seen! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> How more obvious can they get, and the most people don't even know what it means. Also those adverts where they promote microshipping, unbelievable! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    Wow that kind of freaked me out. Apparently its a text messaging service based in the UK. got this off wiki:

Television advertising

63336 produced and broadcast its first television advert in November 2009[11]. The advert referenced Graham Norton's "Are baboons evil?" question, and was the subject of controversy due to the alleged use of Illuminati symbolism such as a pyramid and an eye. In March 2010 the advert was shown for a second time.

still I live in the UK and I've never even heard of it.
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    ive seen this ad loads of times .... and its a text service where they will answer any question that you send them
  • ive seen this ad loads of times .... and its a text service where they will answer any question that you send them

Bit like 118 then. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Anyways, never seen this ad in my life. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> What channel does it be advertised on?
    ive seen this ad loads of times .... and its a text service where they will answer any question that you send them

everything ? should we ask " is michael jackson alive ? " <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • one question we should first ask "Do you believe in God?" cause they seem satanic with that ad. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    one question we should first ask "Do you believe in God?" cause they seem satanic with that ad. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

yeah i think it's a good question .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Some form of the mark of the beast..................interesting, wonder what kind of subliminal messages are there.
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Ok it's "just" a text service but why did they choose these specific numbers ? It's like the ER number in the US 911 which I find odd. I feel like each time you type these numbers some bad energy is spread <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ? Or maybe it's a game for these evil people to make fun of us because they know the real meaning of these numbers for them and we don't know...

There is definitely some evil numerology in there.
  • Ok it's "just" a text service but why did they choose these specific numbers ? It's like the ER number in the US 911 which I find odd. I feel like each time you type these numbers some bad energy is spread <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ? Or maybe it's a game for these evil people to make fun of us because they know the real meaning of these numbers for them and we don't know...

In the UK its 999... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Ok it's "just" a text service but why did they choose these specific numbers ? It's like the ER number in the US 911 which I find odd. I feel like each time you type these numbers some bad energy is spread <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ? Or maybe it's a game for these evil people to make fun of us because they know the real meaning of these numbers for them and we don't know...

In the UK its 999... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ah you're the lucky ones <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This is scary, I know that goodness will beat evil.. If you have very strong faith in God like Michael has, we will beat all evil.. So keep smiling and have strong faith. God is good,he loves us all..
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    I have not seen this advert on tv here in the UK. If it has been on tv here it will not include subliminal images as subliminal advertising on tv in the UK is illegal. Please see the link. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8274773.stm
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    the scariest ad i've ever seen in my whole life...the art direction, the concept, the execution....
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    I have not seen this advert on tv here in the UK. If it has been on tv here it will not include subliminal images as subliminal advertising on tv in the UK is illegal. Please see the link. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8274773.stm

Its been on SKY a lot of the time and also ITV, BBC, C4 and Five..... so its been on for months
  • I have not seen this advert on tv here in the UK. If it has been on tv here it will not include subliminal images as subliminal advertising on tv in the UK is illegal. Please see the link. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8274773.stm

Its been on SKY a lot of the time and also ITV, BBC, C4 and Five..... so its been on for months

Maybe we should do a commercial about God, Faith.. that will burn them.. Remember Goodness always wins.
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212

everything ? should we ask " is michael jackson alive ? " <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Here in the U.S. we have ask.com. I did ask them "is Michael Jackson still alive?".....and guess where they directed me to................HERE. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ive seen this ad loads of times .... and its a text service where they will answer any question that you send them

Here in the U.S. we have ask.com. I did ask them "is Michael Jackson still alive?".....and guess where they directed me to................HERE. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

OMG!!! That is AWESOME! I love it! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Your name is great too.. like twiddle dee and tweedle dum, dumb and dumber, thing 1 and thing 2... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thank you.