TIAI April 4

mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/<!-- m -->

looks like we need to be watching tmz today or something.

Comments

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    hmm maybe TMZ will report on the festivities of paris' birthday? the article will probably have some clue in there with a title that is laughable yet questionable at the same time. okay TMZ. eyes are on you. time to move the next piece in this chess game.
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    or pics about murray on easter eggs hunt
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030

haha touche. he'll probably find gilda money in them.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    WELL I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES..........TMZ.......MICHEAL KILLED HIMSELF...!!!!!!
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    and what happens right after i post this

on tmz
    Dr. Murray's Defense - Jackson Killed Himself

Posted Apr 4th 2010 4:00AM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray's legal defense is that Michael Jackson gave himself the fatal dose of Propofol.

Multiple sources familiar with the strategy tell TMZ the defense argument goes like this:

- At around 10:50 AM, Dr. Murray gave Jackson 25 mg of Propofol from a 20 ml bottle -- that's only about 1/8 of the bottle.

- The dose Dr. Murray administered would keep someone asleep for only 5 to 10 minutes, But the Propofol, along with the Ativan and Versed that was already in MJ's system, had a synergistic effect that put Jackson to sleep for a longer period of time.

- For the next hour, Dr. Murray stayed in the room and was on the phone for much of the time. Dr. Murray didn't leave the room to make the calls because MJ liked activity in the room, regularly sleeping with the lights on and cartoons blaring on the TV.

- At around noon, Dr. Murray left the room for approximately two minutes to go to the bathroom. While he was gone, the defense believes Jackson suddenly awakened and was frustrated he had spent nearly 9 hours trying in vain to sleep. The defense theory -- Jackson took the 20 ml bottle of Propofol and self-injected the remaining contents through the IV, causing a massive overdose that stopped his heart.

- Dr. Murray walked back in the room and saw Jackson with his eyes open and pupils dilated. Dr. Murray dropped the phone (he was speaking with his girlfriend) and began administering CPR.

The defense will argue Michael Jackson was a long-time Propofol addict -- something TMZ first reported shortly after the singer's death. As one source said, Jackson liked the sensation of Propofol being administered by IV, adding, "Michael liked to push it."

L.A. County Coroner's investigators took a picture in the room, showing an empty Propofol bottle on the floor, underneath the nightstand by Jackson's bed. The defense will argue Jackson grabbed the bottle from the nightstand, injected himself and then dropped the bottle.

Remember, law enforcement believes Dr. Murray hid bottles of Propofol before paramedics arrived. The defense will argue ... if Dr. Murray was really hiding Propofol, he would have removed the empty bottle under the nightstand that caused Jackson's death.

Ed Chernoff, Murray's attorney, could not be reached for comment.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jac ... z0k7QEyiHn<!-- m -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    sooo funny... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> LOVE TMZ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    TMZ has the "early bird" disease: 04/04 at 4 a.m.
    fourleaf clover... LOL

Hat down, where TMZ is right, TMZ is right.
    MJ indeed did kill himself. No doubt about it.

I just in the second wanted to ask for some more fire to fuel the heat - it was missing the last days... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I like this one:
    "sleeping with the lights on and cartoons blaring on the TV"
    Mindwash while sleeping - very precise description of current status of the folks living in developped countries.
    Did I already say "throw your TV devices out of the window"? I think I did. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yeah, and it's interesting TIAI is directing to TMZ, not the specific article. I think there is more to come today. Too bad I have to go into a cave today and eat and drink from noon til 5 pm <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    Ok seriously, I have to say this. If this doesn't prove to people that TS knows inside stuff about this hoax, then I don't know what will make them believe it. TS redirects to TMZ before TMZ ever posted that article and then "bam", the article is up. And like Souza said, the redirect is for TMZ, not that article, so I think we all need to be watching TMZ very closely today.
  • ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    Oh Goodie, more TMZ "randomisations" time <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

***NOTE: Before the above mentioned 'article' ["Dr. Murray's Defense - Jackson Killed Himself"-Posted Apr 4th 2010 4:00AM by TMZ Staff] was made, the only thing even remotely MJ connected on their front page when TIAI first made today's update was this offensive photo (typical TMZ triple-D style ALL THE WAY; DISDAINFUL, DISRESPECTFUL & DISTASTEFUL!!!) of Diana Ross, on a side corner of the page, found here: http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/no_makeup#tab=most_recent&id=4221

Oh well, back to keeping a 'lookout' on "good ol' TMZ" again (quite sad & ironic to note actually; just how increasingly 'dependent' that we have all become on the likes of 'tabloid trash' <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> )...

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Nice how TMZ know what the strategy of Doc Murray's defense will be:
    "The defense will argue Michael Jackson was a long-time Propofol addict"
    - we said this since June that MJ as drug addict MUST be the logical and only consequence of the plot...

"As one source said, Jackson liked the sensation of Propofol being administered by IV, adding, "Michael liked to push it." - Propofol hurts the veins during injection, this is not fun stuff.

Oh - by the way, I ran over this VERY interesting description of veterinary use of Propofol and I bet you will join me in laughing:

A cat can take a one-time injection of up to 8 mg / kg (translating in a total body weight of 25 kg / 55 lbs that could be injected with the content of a 20 ml ampule containing 10 mg/ml of the drug (=200 mg)).

A cat can take a constant infusion of 0.1 - 0.8 mg/kg/min (translating into a 5 or 40 mg infusion per minute given MJ's body weight of 117 lbs / 50 kg thus an infusion duration of 40 or 5 minutes.

So if MJ was first injected with 25 mg, this would have been sufficient for putting a kitten of 3.1 kg / 6.9 lbs. to sleep. Injection of the remaining 175 mg in one shot would have been sufficient to put a dog of 21.9 kg / 48.2 lbs to sleep.

edit: MJ was reported to have weighed 50 lbs. / 117 kg. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

The veterinarian dosage advice translates for me into this conclusion:
    even one full bottle could not have been a letal dosis to a human being but put only a dog to sleep
    (to be confirmed by a physician).

TMZ states in today's article again to get 25 mg out of 20 ml with the first IV application and a deadly dosis with the rest... don't let them fool you around <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

This TMZ story is again fueling the fire of believing whatever media state to be true. Strategic chess. OMG instead of verifying.
    The complete Doc Murray battle will be played in media - not in court. And when the exclipse bubble is about to burst, either MJ shows up or the sentence in court will be published.

We discussed Propofol many times - this is a veterinary point of view on dosage:
    http://www.elephantcare.org/Drugs/propofol.htm
    [...]
    [Doses - Dogs & Cats:

a) As a single injection (25% of the calculated dose every 30 seconds until desired effect):

For healthy, unpremedicated animal: 6 mg/kg IV

For healthy, premedicated animal: After tranquilizer (e.g., acepromazine) = 4 mg/kg IV; After sedative (e.g., xylazine, opioids) = 3 mg/kg IV

As a constant infusion:
    For sedation only: 0.1 mg/kg/minute

For minor surgery: 0.6 mg/kg/min, or 1 ml (10 mg) per minute per 12-25 kg of body weight (Robinson, Sanderson et al. 1993)

b) 4 - 8 mg/kg IV (Hubbell 1994)

c) 6 mg/kg IV; in healthy animals 25% of the calculated dose is administered every 30 seconds until intubation is possible. After induction, duration of anesthesia is only 2.5 - 9.4 minutes. Maintenance anesthesia obtained using either inhalational agents or a continuous infusion of propofol at approximately 0.4 mg/kg/minute. If anesthesia appears inadequate, a small bolus of 1 mg/kg followed by an increase in the infusion rate by 25%. If infusion is too deep, discontinue infusion until suitable anesthesia level is achieved. An infusion dose of 0.1 mg/kg/min appears to be suitable dose for sedation in the dog. (Ilkiw 1992)

d) As an induction agent for halothane or isoflurane anesthesia: 6.6 mg/kg IV given over 60 seconds to unpredmedicated dogs. Best achieved by early intubation and administration of the inhalant following propofol induction. (Bufalari, Miller et al. 1998)

[...]
    Dosage Forms/Preparations/FDA Approval Status/Withholding Times -

Veterinary-Approved Products:
    Propofol Injectable 10 mg/ml in 20 ml (single use) amps & vials; Rapinovet® (Schering); PropoFlo ® (Abbott) (Rx). Approved for use in dogs.

Human-Approved Products:
    Propofol Injection 10 mg/ml in 20 ml ampules and 50 & 100 ml vials for infusion; Diprivan® (Zeneca); (Rx)

[...]
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Wow ,this redirect was posted b4 the news about Murray ?!
    and WTH is wrong with TMZ !! It has been block for more than 2 weeks !!!
    Nice how TMZ know what the strategy of Doc Murray's defense will be:
    "The defense will argue Michael Jackson was a long-time Propofol addict"
    - we said this since June that MJ as drug addict MUST be the logical and only consequence of the plot...

"As one source said, Jackson liked the sensation of Propofol being administered by IV, adding, "Michael liked to push it." - Propofol hurts the veins during injection, this is not fun stuff.

Oh - by the way, I ran over this VERY interesting description of veterinary use of Propofol and I bet you will join me in laughing:

A cat can take a one-time injection of up to 8 mg / kg (translating in a total body weight of 25 kg / 55 lbs that could be injected with the content of a 20 ml ampule containing 10 mg/ml of the drug (=200 mg)).

A cat can take a constant infusion of 0.1 - 0.8 mg/kg/min (translating into a 5 or 40 mg infusion per minute given MJ's body weight of 117 lbs / 50 kg thus an infusion duration of 40 or 5 minutes.

So if MJ was first injected with 25 mg, this would have been sufficient for putting a kitten of 3.1 kg / 6.9 lbs. to sleep. Injection of the remaining 175 mg in one shot would have been sufficient to put a dog of 21.9 kg / 48.2 lbs to sleep.
    MJ was reported to have weighed 117 lbs. / 50 kg.

TMZ states in today's article again to get 25 mg out of 20 ml with the first IV application and a deadly dosis with the rest... don't let them fool you around <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Propofol Injection 10 mg/ml in 20 ml ampules - results in 200 mg in a 20 ml ampule;

We discussed Propofol many times - this is a veterinary point of view on dosage:
    http://www.elephantcare.org/Drugs/propofol.htm
    [...]
    [Doses - Dogs & Cats:

a) As a single injection (25% of the calculated dose every 30 seconds until desired effect):

For healthy, unpremedicated animal: 6 mg/kg IV

For healthy, premedicated animal: After tranquilizer (e.g., acepromazine) = 4 mg/kg IV; After sedative (e.g., xylazine, opioids) = 3 mg/kg IV

As a constant infusion:
    For sedation only: 0.1 mg/kg/minute

For minor surgery: 0.6 mg/kg/min, or 1 ml (10 mg) per minute per 12-25 kg of body weight (Robinson, Sanderson et al. 1993)

b) 4 - 8 mg/kg IV (Hubbell 1994)

c) 6 mg/kg IV; in healthy animals 25% of the calculated dose is administered every 30 seconds until intubation is possible. After induction, duration of anesthesia is only 2.5 - 9.4 minutes. Maintenance anesthesia obtained using either inhalational agents or a continuous infusion of propofol at approximately 0.4 mg/kg/minute. If anesthesia appears inadequate, a small bolus of 1 mg/kg followed by an increase in the infusion rate by 25%. If infusion is too deep, discontinue infusion until suitable anesthesia level is achieved. An infusion dose of 0.1 mg/kg/min appears to be suitable dose for sedation in the dog. (Ilkiw 1992)

d) As an induction agent for halothane or isoflurane anesthesia: 6.6 mg/kg IV given over 60 seconds to unpredmedicated dogs. Best achieved by early intubation and administration of the inhalant following propofol induction. (Bufalari, Miller et al. 1998)

[...]
    Dosage Forms/Preparations/FDA Approval Status/Withholding Times -

Veterinary-Approved Products:
    Propofol Injectable 10 mg/ml in 20 ml (single use) amps & vials; Rapinovet® (Schering); PropoFlo ® (Abbott) (Rx). Approved for use in dogs.

Human-Approved Products:
    Propofol Injection 10 mg/ml in 20 ml ampules and 50 & 100 ml vials for infusion; Diprivan® (Zeneca); (Rx)

[...]

We actually mentioned the veterinary use of Propofol in the 'dog-theory' and are still being ridiculed for it. Thank you for posting.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Souza often happens that some people do not understand what you're reading .. Grace very well to remember this .... and as for me I suffer insonmio I'll take that suggestion I will put the TV on full blast and leave the light on, ... so maybe I can sleep. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Oh Goodie, more TMZ "randomisations" time <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

***NOTE: Before the above mentioned 'article' ["Dr. Murray's Defense - Jackson Killed Himself"-Posted Apr 4th 2010 4:00AM by TMZ Staff] was made, the only thing even remotely MJ connected on their front page when TIAI first made today's update was this offensive photo (typical TMZ triple-D style ALL THE WAY; DISDAINFUL, DISRESPECTFUL & DISTASTEFUL!!!) of Diana Ross, on a side corner of the page, found here: http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/no_makeup#tab=most_recent&id=4221

Oh well, back to keeping a 'lookout' on "good ol' TMZ" again (quite sad & ironic to note actually; just how increasingly 'dependent' that we have all become on the likes of 'tabloid trash' <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> )...

Maybe this has already been answered but how do we know that TS isn't TMZ?
  • MJJSmileMJJSmile Posts: 59
    TMZ ... 4/4/ at 4am
    last TS's update 4.44
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I love him !!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    See how TMZ keeps the article on top. At least 2 other articles were posted later, but they put it after the MJ article.

Looking good, I think that this is one of the craziest stories TMZ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tusia6631tusia6631 Posts: 101
    Looking good, I think that this is one of the craziest stories TMZ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    totally agree.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> it's being ridiculous .. i luv TMZ! they great!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    I wonder if there will be a tmz live today
    tusia6631What is worse is that there are people who believe in everything that is written to the last letter. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    Maybe this has already been answered but how do we know that TS isn't TMZ?

I don't know that for sure, but something about the TRASHY way (triple D again!) that TMZ presents it's "stuff" just doesn't seem very TS-ish to me. TS is quite a lot of things (including being a bit of an 'enigma', So that doesn't exactly help much), but I've this gut feeling (from what I've read off TS so far) that "he/she/'IT'/they" definitely has better taste & a much broader range of emotional capacity than does TMZ (hey, TIAI just has to simply because so many of us, including me too, are hooked on it! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )! Sorry, does that even make sense!?! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->...However, I'm no expert on TS either! So, I can't say for certain. And I have no idea why TIAI decided to randomly direct us there today, but let's hope there's a very good "reason/surprise" to come yet (blasted diehard optimist in me! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ), hmmm <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

The day 'ain't' over yet... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Thoughts, anyone else, please?

ZIsis, as you know I'm also hooked to TiAI if more emotional and enigmatic, TMZ is madness, plus they always know everything and are on time and in the right place. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

haha touche. he'll probably find gilda money in them.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    See how TMZ keeps the article on top. At least 2 other articles were posted later, but they put it after the MJ article.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Wow I did not realize that! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->