Baja Cali hit by a 6.9

2»

Comments

• Has anyone looked into HAARP whether there is a connection to them, since I know people are saying they started the earthquake that hit Haiti. I remember seeing a video online about HAARP and how they describe how they would use vibrations and sounds to match the vibrations of buildings and different places. It reminds of the episode of Mythbusters when they have a guy shatter a glass and they had to try to figure out the exact vibration of the glass to actually shatter it.

People need to start looking into HAARP more and start thinking are the earthquakes really nature made or man made by HAARP.
  • OMG this is scaryy! another earthquake?? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> hope u guyz are all ok!! wat if murray dsnt come 2 court and its postponed because of this? its gonna be such an anticlimax i wnt be able to deal with it!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <33 l.ov.e. from australia xxxx
  • been in california my whole life and this 7.2 was the worst earthquake ive ever felt. hopefully i will NEVER feel one stronger. it was rough in the east county of san diego. the shaking, the noises, the rolling. my nerves are a complete mess as we continue to have aftershocks (which even at 5.1) feel like nothign compared to yesterdays quake) but my nerves can't handle it. then i get to work this morning and they set off the fire alarm. i about jumped out of my chair. i cant handle this. lol.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    OMG this is scaryy! another earthquake?? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> hope u guyz are all ok!! wat if murray dsnt come 2 court and its postponed because of this? its gonna be such an anticlimax i wnt be able to deal with it!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <33 l.ov.e. from australia xxxx
    Well I don't think it affected the courtroom, so I don't think it'd affect the hearing. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    But it was pretty bad. I'm still shaken up. (No pun intended)I
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    I am born and raised in California so I do remember the shaking!!

It certainly does make one wonder with the technology that is being researched and used and why these quakes seem so often now. Is some big secret being kept from us? Just think about the outrage if so.

Deep breath...