Something weird...

MissinMJMissinMJ Posts: 73
edited January 1970 in News
Why is it that the "Jackson Killed himself" is STILL the top story when they originally posted the story at 4 am? Now it says 3 pm? Is this a story that they are trying to have us focus on? I haven't seen a new story since that besides the story about Joe Jackson being "horrified." What are you guys opinion on that...I just thought that was odd. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    With that kind of suicide scenario the pictures show Michael smiling like he's enjoying himself. Joe is "horrified and upset" and his pic shows him laughing! Strange choices!
  • MissinMJMissinMJ Posts: 73
    With that kind of suicide scenario the pictures show Michael smiling like he's enjoying himself. Joe is "horrified and upset" and his pic shows him laughing! Strange choices!

I think it's odd because TMZ usually has a million more posts by the end of the end of the night and they haven't really said much today. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

By the way I agree...weird choice of pics. Michael has taken so many pics and those are the ones they choose. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    MJonmind wrote;

I agree, I think that TMZ or (Michael) <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> .. plays with the images. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • evelinevelin Posts: 12
    I do agree: this must be a message! mj killing himself means he decided to disappear... and it's just what we're all talking about! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    Sorry if this is me just being a bit dim here, is it afternoon already in LA or are TMZ reading into the future?

Dr. Murray: I Won't Put Them Under in Texas

Posted Apr 5th 2010 12:41PM by TMZ Staff

Conrad MurrayTMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray struck an agreement with the Texas Medical Board which will prohibit him from administering Propofol or other heavy sedatives.

Sources tell us the agreement mirrors the current condition to Dr. Murray's bail in his criminal case -- the doctor cannot administer or prescribe Propofol. He is also barred from administering "any other heavy sedative medications that should generally be administered by any anesthesiologist. And he's prohibited from sedating patients."

We're told Dr. Murray has signed the order and the Texas Medical Board will announce it on Friday.

Nevada has not imposed a similar prohibition to Dr. Murray's license.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    That issue could not use anesthetics, was mentioned the first time he went to court? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->