The Coke Connection: AEG!

2»

Comments

• Did anyone noticed that on the trash can on the picture of murray & cocacola, it's written "RECYCLE"

RECYCLE = take old garbage, and turn them back into something new, something clean. You know, having a garbage, back to life in a new product. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • CM is all like - mmmm that Coke looks refreshing. I gotta get me some!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    Coke partners up with almost everyone though.
  • Thank you SeeingClues!!! Great information.
  • sunburstsunburst Posts: 85
    if this Coke involvement is a result of conspiracy, then the logical conclusion is that MJ's dead - right? at least that's where my mind went when conspiracy was mentioned.

what about a positive point of view? could be MJ making us aware of Killer Coke...

<!-- m -->http://industry.bnet.com/food/10001574/ ... t-go-away/<!-- m -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Someone posted on another forum.... coke was originally invented as a cure for morphine addiction.
    Pemberton concocted Coca-Cola syrup and sold it to a local druggist's, which mixed it with carbonated water and sold it for a nickel a glass. At the time, Coca-Cola was marketed not as a refreshing beverage, but as a patent medicine, which Pemberton claimed could cure a host of ailments including morphine addiction.
    <!-- m -->http://wiki.fool.com/Coca-Cola<!-- m -->

and what is morphine? Basically Demerol.

And when did Michael develop an addiction to Demerol? Following the Pepsi accident.

Crazy.
  • Wasn´t it that a few months ago, Pepsi was a partner of the Staples Center, and then they changed to Coca Cola?
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Sorry to me it looks more like Michael endorsed Coke as well. I truly believe he is alive and is the person behind coming with those ridiculous stories TMZ posts.
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    Good work - now it makes sense

DTD, what are your thoughts? I have gone blank with all this Coca-Cola stuff...

Well.. initial thoughts are that its "one in the eye" to Pepsi.. i know Michael never wanted to do those endorsements back in the 80's and was forced into into it by his family.. and then the burning incident happened.

Also.. this is obvious product placement. The photo is staged which means Dr Murray is a willing participant in this... he is being paid to advertise Coca Cola.. him and his legal team and they are in it with TMZ!!!

I bet I'm the only one whom still don't get how would be it good/ beneficious for Coca Cola? I mean, Murray advertising their products. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Sorry the dumb question, I must be missing something...
  • EmEm Posts: 77
    The O2 is an official venue for the 2012 Olympics hosting both the gymnastic and basketball events.

I think this was posted before about 2012 at the Olympics:

"See you all in July"

2012 Olympics are in July. MJ just didn't say what year.

Em
  • I think TMZ is behind TMZ's crazy stories, not Michael. It's all about money.
  • LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
    I swear, the first thing that came to my mind
    when I saw coca cola on that pic of MJ.= ADVERTISMENT
    and MARKETING!!! Now there's a pic of MC
    with it in his!!! C'mon son!! AEG is definitely fulfilling that
    coke contract.

OR CM team's making a mockery of Mike supposedly
    "addiction" to coke for their defense.
    Coke= another name for the drug cocaine (name play)
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> What a great PR
  • I swear, the first thing that came to my mind
    when I saw coca cola on that pic of MJ.= ADVERTISMENT
    and MARKETING!!! Now there's a pic of MC
    with it in his!!! C'mon son!! AEG is definitely fulfilling that
    coke contract. )

Yes, and what bothers me is Dr Conrad Murrays involvement in this.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    http://killercoke.org/

Not sure if this has been posted but just found it on my twitter TL

S xo