Paintings of Michael Jackson by Dan Lacey

michangelomichangelo Posts: 247
edited August 2011 in General MJ Discussion
[size=14pt]Some of the finest paintings of the 70 made by Dan Lacey[/size]<br /><br />zn2bes.jpg<br />5n3sza.jpg<br />15oxtt1.jpg<br />2dv69ep.jpg<br />260ucjr.jpg<br />r6x191.jpg<br />2nlv9r8.jpg<br />2u4j39h.jpg<br />35cn7sl.jpg<br />2h3nccm.jpg<br />n46yw8.jpg<br />neclqo.jpg<br />95wfty.jpg<br />108he2a.jpg<br />5o9vg7.jpg<br />8wh7yc.jpg<br />4l6ee1.jpg<br />rt28o8.jpg<br />2841mf.jpg<br />2lwvbz6.jpg<br />fxt0eo.jpg<br />michael__jackson__portrait.jpg<br />mj_loud.jpg<br />mj_natural.jpg<br />mj_head.jpg<br />mj_buddha_hands.jpg<br />mj_bluelight.jpg<br />mj_dapper.jpg<br />michael_white.jpg<br />mj_color_concert.jpg<br />mj_eye_shadow.jpg<br />mj_pop.jpg<br /><br />This Artist Dan Lacey paint on requests of $ 75 to $ 100.00<br /><br />[size=14pt]ARTIST DAN LACEY ARTIST ON EBAY[/size]

Comments

• These are so beautiful. I haven't seen them before. The first one...so thought provoking. Thanks.
  • Wow!A couple of them I've seen before but I didn't know there were that many by that artist....Simply amazing!I wish I had one,it would look great in my boudoir <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • michangelomichangelo Posts: 247
    Wow!A couple of them I've seen before but I didn't know there were that many by that artist....Simply amazing!I wish I had one,it would look great in my boudoir <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

They have to sell my dear Annie <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Wow!A couple of them I've seen before but I didn't know there were that many by that artist....Simply amazing!I wish I had one,it would look great in my boudoir <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

You have details on the price of one of those??...I would probably have to sell my house ...unless you would lend me some money <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Wow!A couple of them I've seen before but I didn't know there were that many by that artist....Simply amazing!I wish I had one,it would look great in my boudoir <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

You have details on the price of one of those??...I would probably have to sell my house ...unless you would lend me some money <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This Artist Dan Lacey paint on requests of $ 75 to $ 100.00

ARTIST DAN LACEY ARTIST ON EBAY

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This Artist Dan Lacey paint on requests of $ 75 to $ 100.00

ARTIST DAN LACEY ARTIST ON EBAY

Good!I can keep my house and I don't owe you nothing <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Wow.. Those are unbelieveable... So beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing these. I am really amazed.......
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Did MJ request these paintings to be done for his own collection or did this artist just paint them randomly. They seem to depict alot about MJ's life. I find the first painting with Jesus and MJ's spirit leaving his body to be a little eerie. I wonder when that painting was done exactly?
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    really really good.....they capture micheals soul.....xxxxx
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129
    well some of them are really nice.. but there are a few that i hate.. the last one where he is nude.. and the one with fire in his hair. and where he is cryig blood.. they are aweful.
  • Oh my God...
    At least he could check how Michae'ls nipples really look like...
  • Butterfly JButterfly J Posts: 305
    Some are great some are <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    I hate the second nude and I really don´t like that it is uploaded in fan forums <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    You should remove it, it´s embarrassing Michael:evil:
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    The artist is very talented. However, painting nude images of someone is awfully invasive unless the subject gives permission to depict him in that manner.
  • Nudes removed...
  • Wow! I'm speechless. These are one of the most powerful and beautiful paintings of Michael I've ever seen. Simply gorgeous. Edit~ I'm glad I didn't saw the nude ones but the ones that stayed in the original post are absolutely beautiful.
  • 4l6ee1.jpg

Mike and Tupac.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> They are simply beautiful. Love them. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I especially like this one, and the symbolism in it...<br /><br />neclqo.jpg<br />
    Nudes removed...

OK no problem, I'm sorry if some pictures bother people, but it's art, it does not shock me!
  • I especially like this one, and the symbolism in it...

neclqo.jpg

I agree with you, it's as he's free because all the armbands break lose while reaching for the hand and the hand symbolises God in my opinion. I mean not as if in going to heaven but returning back to God.
    I especially like this one, and the symbolism in it...

neclqo.jpg

I agree with you, it's as he's free because all the armbands break lose while reaching for the hand and the hand symbolises God in my opinion. I mean not as if in going to heaven but returning back to God.

EXACTLY <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    I would love to discuss this one with the artist. He is definitely telling a story with the broken armbands and the extended arm. It reminds me of an old print with a similiar depiction of one arm reaching out to another entitled "My Brother's Keeper".
    I especially like this one, and the symbolism in it...

neclqo.jpg

• WOW! These are GREAT!!!!! I 1st one does SOMETHING to me! shivers..... i like the one with Tupac....WOW! and i like the symbolism is a lot of these, like the first one, as well as the one of Joe....WOW.......
  • I especially like this one, and the symbolism in it...

neclqo.jpg

This 1 is absolutely my favorite 1 and i love your explanation for it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    At first i didn't realize the armbands are broken until you guys mentioned <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    The artistry of these is amazing.
    I could look at (most of them) all day.
    I have an issue with some, but I won't discuss those.

And in that last pic of Joe:

Does he have a pancake with syrup on his head? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->