TIAI April 6

mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=8199#p134157<!-- l -->
Re: 4/4 TIAI

Postby KacyLovesMJ » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:54 am
Ok seriously, I have to say this. If this doesn't prove to people that TS knows inside stuff about this hoax, then I don't know what will make them believe it. TS redirects to TMZ before TMZ ever posted that article and then "bam", the article is up. And like Souza said, the redirect is for TMZ, not that article, so I think we all need to be watching TMZ very closely today.

KacyLovesMJ

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    There are Still People Who Do Not Believe in TS, everyone is free to believe What They want to believe.
    I guess They look like Michael in person (I Twas also more), and Perhaps That Is Not created. Request a DNA test. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    new redirect...

• new redirect...

No, it's still the same.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    new redirect...

No, it's still the same.

yea.. my bad... sorry! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> something was wrong with my internet.. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    Oh, So TIAI changed today <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> I thought it was going to be on TMZ for a few more days (like it was with the TS's last post here). But, since this new redirect is telling us to keep focusing on TMZ too, I guess it more-or-less amounts to the same thing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> That, and of course, it also reflects TS's need to prove that 'he/she/it/what' is on the "inside stuff about this hoax" as well too <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!