Bashir has tumor

Steph16Steph16 Posts: 55
edited January 1970 in News
Hi all,

Everyone might all ready know this but i've only just found out...Martin Bashir has a brain tumor. Its in his pituitary gland and the news article is from june 2008 so it was quite a while ago. I wonder how hes getting on now...
<!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

peace out xxx

Comments

• naomifurynaomifury Posts: 98
    Gosh that's awful! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I know bashir is not a very favorable person since he's, well...an asshole, but that's gotta be terrible. Maybe karma exists after all?
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I haven't heard that sad to hear it. I don't like him because he did Michael so wrong but I wouldn't wish that on anybody.
  • Steph16Steph16 Posts: 55
    I reckon its all the bad vibes people have been sending out to him. I do feel sorry for him but...he brought it on himself tbh
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Just kidding. I would never wish that on anyone, that's terrible <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> But I do believe in karma. & well....sorry Martin but of course, it's gonna hit you hard.
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    poor guy <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • i wouldn't wish this on any one... this is just awful...
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    We can all say here that Bashir did something wrong, very bad and I don't know to what extent but he contributed to spread lies on Michael (slander) and to bring him on a trial for disgusting allegations. As I already stated on older post, slander is a big sin. I believe in God and my feeling on this is that maybe he is paying for his crime here on earth and that this tumor is a hardship he has to go trough in order for him to ask God forgiveness for what he did. Bashir should see this as a "chance" of repentence before it's too late. I know it's not easy to believe and I maybe wrong but this is my feeling..
    God bless you.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    yeah, if he has one that is awful. but so were his comments and completely sensationalized documentary about michael. this article was from 2008 you say? well, he's still alive folks, doing the nightline show. may god be with him, despite his bad choices in the past.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I read somewhere that it is benign.
  • That is horrible news. I do believe in kharma but not to that extent. My father-in-law died from a brain tumor and he was the nicest person you could ever meet. He did not have a mean bone in his body. If this is true, which I doubt, because once cancer is in your brain you do not have that long to live, not to mention while you are alive, your personality changes from either very good to very bad. It depends on which part of the brain the tumor is on. I do hope that this news is false.
  • WendyEWendyE Posts: 105
    It's no secret that Bashir was part of a much bigger plan to bring down Michael. What is did was deplorable. With that said, I believe in "What you sew you reap." He is now reaping the seed that he planted. It is not something that I would wish on anyone. I am sure his family is hurting. I do know that he didn't care what it took to destroy Michael. Greed, self promotion, hate maybe. Whatever it was he is reaping the sad painful consequence now. I can only hope that he will see what he did and will come to terms with the unbelievable tragedy he assisted in. May God have mercy on his soul.
  • Horrible but so was he.
  • I know he sort of runied Mike's career but that is an awful thing to happen. His family must be devasted. I'm not his biggest fan but I will be praying for him.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I woudnt wish that on anybody i wonder if that is why he was acting weird in the interviews it might have been there then
  • Call me a B**** but he can go to hell!
  • Shamone guys.. lets remember Michaels message on here. Its all for LOVE.

We should LOVE Bashir instead of HATING him. Trust me on this..
  • Well... I wouldn't wish harm on anyone but karma can be a bitch. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    I'm well aware this makes me a bitch but I don't honestly care:

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH.
  • NickJ47NickJ47 Posts: 87
    What do you think Michael would say?

I would never wish this on anyone. Martin may have wronged Michael, but it was his job. I'm not defending Martin, don't think that for one second please, but it was his job. He did this for his journalistic reputation. He could have been a lovely guy outside of his work. I didn't know Martin, and I could be completely wrong (tell me if I am).

But Martin was certainly very biased towards Michael.
  • What do you think Michael would say?

I would never wish this on anyone. Martin may have wronged Michael, but it was his job. I'm not defending Martin, don't think that for one second please, but it was his job. He did this for his journalistic reputation. He could have been a lovely guy outside of his work. I didn't know Martin, and I could be completely wrong (tell me if I am).

But Martin was certainly very biased towards Michael.

Honestly this is a person that wronged and disappointed Michael in so many ways. So many people have done that to him. I dont think he would shed any tears over this.
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    but Bashir said after the "death" of Michael in the documentary he did not commit any crime that Michael has not done anything inappropriate with children. is on you tube

now ask:

why Bashir did not say that at the trial? or why not apologized to Mike in March 2009, when he gave the last interview about the tour?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Karma is a bitch

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    He's obtaining his discipline. Poor man and I'm sure Michael if he knows has compassion for him after all the man is loving, forgiving and caring, but still you know once someone does something to you, you just don't trust them.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    He did do wrong but i bet Michael would be worried about him
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    He did do wrong but i bet Michael would be worried about him

yes we agree he's not the type to hate on anyone if we all developed that sense of compassion/forgiveness this world would be a better place I'm gonna work on it da man is right. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->