TIAI April 8

edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=8402#p138586<!-- l -->
I know things like this really are upsetting, especially after the 10 long months of research we've all done in support of the hoax.

However, I believe if there is a hoax, the reasons for it, at least in part, are very much related to everything that is going on in the media.

Please consider this...

FOR ALL WE KNOW, none of this could be happening at all. Every article we read, could be a fictional story. Every video we see, could be a staged act.

How many times did we see videos and articles of Michael Jackson that portrayed him in a way that was not only disgusting, but completely fabricated? MADE UP! FALSE! GARBAGE!

The media itself is one big show. When we tune in or buy the magazines, we are simply buying tickets to that show.

IF we believe that Michael Jackson could possibly hoax his death, we MUST also believe that it's possible for a LOT of things we see to be hoaxes as well. And NOT JUST IN THIS CASE!

We are living in a very strange world. We've been brainwashed and manipulated. Lied to. Popular culture has become a game. There is no way to escape it. The only possible way to make it through and come out on top is to become a player in the game instead of standing back and denying that it is a game.

That is what Michael Jackson has done.

And think of this: even if he did kill himself, there's no way it was an accident. I would never believe in that theory. But either way, he has exposed the lies in the media and the corruption in our world. And either way, everything was planned. Dead or alive, I've been awakened by what ever happened or didn't happen on June 25th.

There's a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Let's join him.

Comments

• ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    OMG, WOW, OMG!!! jacilovesmichael (SO SORRY that I got your name wrong at first too! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->), you have TRULY captured the essence of ALL THAT "THIS" means to us ALL SO VERY SUCCINCTLY here!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! So, Bless you & THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THIS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And TIAI, take a bow for this MUCH needed & appreciated redirect (which I hadn't caught before your 'prompt' <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->)TOTALLY too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=8402#p138586
    I know things like this really are upsetting, especially after the 10 long months of research we've all done in support of the hoax.

However, I believe if there is a hoax, the reasons for it, at least in part, are very much related to everything that is going on in the media.

Please consider this...

FOR ALL WE KNOW, none of this could be happening at all. Every article we read, could be a fictional story. Every video we see, could be a staged act.

How many times did we see videos and articles of Michael Jackson that portrayed him in a way that was not only disgusting, but completely fabricated? MADE UP! FALSE! GARBAGE!

The media itself is one big show. When we tune in or buy the magazines, we are simply buying tickets to that show.

IF we believe that Michael Jackson could possibly hoax his death, we MUST also believe that it's possible for a LOT of things we see to be hoaxes as well. And NOT JUST IN THIS CASE!

We are living in a very strange world. We've been brainwashed and manipulated. Lied to. Popular culture has become a game. There is no way to escape it. The only possible way to make it through and come out on top is to become a player in the game instead of standing back and denying that it is a game.

And think of this: even if he did kill himself, there's no way it was an accident. I would never believe in that theory. But either way, he has exposed the lies in the media and the corruption in our world. And either way, everything was planned. Dead or alive, I've been awakened by what ever happened or didn't happen on June 25th.

Let's join him.

why am i living in the matrix? what part of life is "real" anymore?

by the way, good post. very nicely written.
  • OMG, WOW, OMG!!! Puff, you have TRULY captured the essence of ALL THAT "THIS" means to us ALL SO VERY SUCCINCTLY here!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! So, Bless you & THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THIS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And TIAI, take a bow for this MUCH needed & appreciated redirect (which I hadn't caught before your 'prompt' <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->)TOTALLY too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

No No! click on the link I posted! I didn't write this! Jacilovesmichael wrote that! I've just pointed out the last TIAI redirect...
  • ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    No No! click on the link I posted! I didn't write this! Jacilovesmichael wrote that! I've just pointed out the last TIAI redirect...
    OOOOOPS, MY bad, SORRY. I can be quite 'blind' with 'details' <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> I'll edit the 'right' name in my earlier comment (cos the same goes for whoever that wrote this!). So, thanks anyways, Puff, for pointing that out to me & also for creating this topic too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

• Geez...I'm so glad for this redirection !

"We are living in a very strange world. We've been brainwashed and manipulated. Lied to. Popular culture has become a game. There is no way to escape it. The only possible way to make it through and come out on top is to become a player in the game instead of standing back and denying that it is a game.

That is what Michael Jackson has done."

I totally agree..This is what tha man behind the courtain wants us to see and the media circus is another aspect of his message...'brainwashing' guys, they try to manipulate us every day.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    things are really getting.........tough right now.......hold on everyone.....micheal knows what he is doing......nobody said this journey would be an easy one.......it wasnt for him .....xxxxthats his point..imo..
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    "There's a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Let's join him."

always with him!! and It's great post! love it ! thank you so much!
    no doubt it's adventure but also It's the greatest lesson about our real world! that's way i feel sorry for non-believers.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> they don't wanna see and hear! and It's so important! Michael is teaching us, he's trying to make our world a better place, he's trying to open our eyes, he wanna show us reality! and they refuse to see it, and don't wanna help..
    I'm so thankful what Michael didn't give-up.. I'm so thankful that he always trying to make this world a better place.. I can't tell you how much I love him for this! this hoax changed my life completely! Michael changed me! I feel blessed.. I feel so happy and honored being a witness of this "demonstration for freedom"
    I'm so happy we all here.. ^^
    peace and L.O.V.E <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Journalism is the manipulation of information. We must disabuse you and apply the criticism to the media. get into question that exit on television, put in quarantine all you say and of course we must not believe everything the media, I believe that we are we convert in an alternative means <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Maybe TS is Michael??
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Very well written post. Great redirect TS.

And yes, in a sense, we are all caught in the matrix. It's just a matter of whether we will be players in this game or be unsuspecting victims of it. That was a great tie to the song, The Man which I thought had great meaning to this, in the end.

If you think about it, the media, what we've been seeing on TV since we were little, determines what is normal for us, what is not, what is hot and what is not, what is the "right thing to do" and what is the "wrong thing to do", it reinforces stereotypes, makes us think certain generalizations about certain areas that we never been to, it projects fear constantly to the point that we fear our own power, it projects history that is not true or grossly misrepresented, it dictates our "limitations" and what is true and what is not true, what is possible and what is not possible, what is love and what is not love and the list goes on and on and on. It's very interesting and scary at the same time.
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Maybe TS is Michael??

That would be interesting. However, it could be more than one person. Who knows? I don't think it is really that important at this point but I've thought that a few times. You never know. It's not IMPOSSIBLE. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thanks everyone for the love!

I am so happy that TS used my post for the redirect. I never thought that would happen. But I am so glad because I think it's really important that we remember what this is all about.

And PS... if TS is Michael and he liked my post then I think I just wet my pants with excitement! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Love you all, and let's keep the faith and keep our eyes OPEN! We must not forget everything we've learned so far.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    Thanks everyone for the love!

I am so happy that TS used my post for the redirect. I never thought that would happen. But I am so glad because I think it's really important that we remember what this is all about.

And PS... if TS is Michael and he liked my post then I think I just wet my pants with excitement! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Love you all, and let's keep the faith and keep our eyes OPEN! We must not forget everything we've learned so far.

we happy for you! ;D and about your pants.. careful! ;DDD
  • MDM77MDM77 Posts: 62
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=8402#p138586

Please consider this...

Let's join him.

Sometimes I feel like life is like that movie "The Truman Show" and everything is fabricated and we live in a bubble.

It's good to be more aware of the garbage now. Eyes Wide Open!
  • http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=8402#p138586

Please consider this...

Let's join him.

Sometimes I feel like life is like that movie "The Truman Show" and everything is fabricated and we live in a bubble.

It's good to be more aware of the garbage now. Eyes Wide Open!

Thats exactly how it is.
  • For sure!

I think Shakespeare said it best....

"Life is a stage."