Pictures on TMZ - Weird...

SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
edited January 1970 in News
I was looking at the pictures of "Remembering Michael" on TMZ and I found two odd pictures referenced under "Michael's albums". I don't know if it has already been posted or not but why did TMZ put these pictures. First one is from an album I never saw or heard about <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> and it seems it's not even Michael on the picture...seccond of History you can see the remote control added <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> :

Comments

• NakiskaNakiska Posts: 90
    remote control = Michael is controlling the whole thing. LMAO
    Why would TMZ post such a photoshopped pic of HIStory cover? Weird...
  • Isn't that a Wii remote? Like saying he's PLAYING US ALL? *dunno*

And I have that 1st photo, but without the text. I thought it was from a magazine photoshoot...
  • LMAO at the controller, let me fire up the Wiiiiiiiiiiiii!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    "Remote controls" allow one to control things from a distance or far away

Unless it is a promotion for an upcoming MJ video game, or Wii game release. Very strange. TMZ are definitely involved in this hoax I have no doubt now...As always, with L.O.V.E xox
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Indeed seems like it' a Wii remote controller

official-wii-remote.jpg
  • First one is just a picture of him with photoshop effects on it. It's not an album cover.
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    The second one is interesting...remote control indeed <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    First one is just a picture of him with photoshop effects on it. It's not an album cover.

Yes I know but why did TMZ put it as if it was really one of Michael's albums ? This is what is strange in the story...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Michael has control <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Michael has control <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes all this is a game and Michael's "gun" is the remote controller. He plays the game. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • annieMJannieMJ Posts: 7
    Could someone post me the TMZ link, please? - can´t find it there <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • omg <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I was going through "Remembering Michael Jackson" an TMZ, but I really can´t find this two pics there? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- m -->http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/michael ... t&id=45010<!-- m -->
  • I was looking at the pictures of "Remembering Michael" on TMZ and I found two odd pictures referenced under "Michael's albums". I don't know if it has already been posted or not but why did TMZ put these pictures. First one is from an album I never saw or heard about <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> and it seems it's not even Michael on the picture...seccond of History you can see the remote control added <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> :

Oh wow thank you Sarahli .I wonder when i have seen the History photo ! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    SORRY GUYS got it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I´ve found them <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • SORRY GUYS got it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I´ve found them <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

annie, you don't have to feel sorry, don't worry, you didn't nothing wrong <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    SORRY GUYS got it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I´ve found them <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> odd don't you think ?
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    There's a statue of Michael near Best, The Netherlands:

[youtube:wja581je]
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Wow!!

The remote control... of a GAME... Can't get any more clear than that!

Made my day! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Michael with the remote control..........verrrrrry interesting. I dont think this clue could be anymore obvious if they tried.
  • The first pic accompanied the VERY FIRST LEAKED VIDEO on youtube for "A Place Without No Name." I've always believed the Place Without No Name is his common area crypt at the Mausoleum that is 60 years old and has been photographed in magazines for 60 years, out in an open hallway, and the centerpiece of the Mausoleum. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ACwqsQp28s<!-- m -->

The second photo with the Wii controller is hilarious. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The first pic accompanied the VERY FIRST LEAKED VIDEO on youtube for "A Place Without No Name." I've always believed the Place Without No Name is his common area crypt at the Mausoleum that is 60 years old and has been photographed in magazines for 60 years, out in an open hallway, and the centerpiece of the Mausoleum. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ACwqsQp28s<!-- m -->

The second photo with the Wii controller is hilarious. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thank you. Very interesting. I wonder if violet (or purple) has a meaning here because the colour on TMZ pic is different than from the video.
  • That pic with the remote control is just priceless !!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->