another pepsi commercial MJ did

miss jmiss j Posts: 346
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
with behind the scenes. i've never seen this commercial before but maybe you guys have..just sharing.
[youtube:3cfra5hq]

Comments

• I've never seen this before <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Wow!Thanks for posting this Miss J <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    is it bad that i dont understand the concept for the commercial at all?

but, product placement +michael jackson = sold out shelves of pepsi!

thanks for posting this!!
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    I've never seen this before <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Wow!Thanks for posting this Miss J <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

you're welcome. i accidentally came across this on youtube! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

actually, i don't get it too..i think the whole concept referred to dangerous album's theme..oh, you're welcome!
  • Never seen it...thanks for posting!!!

Wow that was Hot!
    If that doesnt make you want to go out and buy Pepsi i dont know what will! LOL
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    seen it before... but never on tv.... its from the dangerous era 1992.
    “Pepsi Commercial “Dreams” (1992)” Starring: Michael Jackson. Directed by: Joe Pytka. Produced & sponsored by: Pepsi Cola. Song: Who Is It? Sung & Performed by: Michael Jackson. Song written by: Michael Jackson. Produced by: Michael Jackson and Bill Bottrell. Album: “Dangerous” November 26, 1991. Song Record Label: Epic Records.

here are some more mj pepsi commercials but no video (but im sure you can find them online ) ...
    <!-- m -->http://www.bigdvdsale.co.uk/index.php?m ... ts_id=1945<!-- m -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Never seen this video before. Thanks for posting it.
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342

This is exactly what I was wondering !
    Maybe that's why the commercial was not on Tv
    but it's a great idea ads for Dangerous album + Pepsi
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I have never seen this advert either it is so good I didnt know Michael still worked for pepsi after that advert.
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> wow. Never seen that before. Thanks.
  • I have never seen this advertisement before and find it super-fantastic for Pepsi. It certainly is visually stimulating! You know they just don't do advertising like this anymore. Can someone clarify to me if this work was done prior to MJ's/Pepsi's accident (scalp burn)????? And, why would it not be run as an ad on national television? Millions could have been made off of it, for sure!
  • I have never seen this advertisement before and find it super-fantastic for Pepsi. It certainly is visually stimulating! You know they just don't do advertising like this anymore. Can someone clarify to me if this work was done prior to MJ's/Pepsi's accident (scalp burn)????? And, why would it not be run as an ad on national television? Millions could have been made off of it, for sure!

To me this looks post Pepsi accident. I haven't seen it before either. It's a surprise that it wasn't shown on national TV.
    1st of all, you're welcome guys. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

yes, it's for dangerous album. pepsi was the sponsor of dangerous tour right?
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    I have never seen this advertisement before and find it super-fantastic for Pepsi. It certainly is visually stimulating! You know they just don't do advertising like this anymore. Can someone clarify to me if this work was done prior to MJ's/Pepsi's accident (scalp burn)????? And, why would it not be run as an ad on national television? Millions could have been made off of it, for sure!

“Pepsi Commercial “Dreams” (1992)” so about 10 years after the pesi accident