5 Alive advert - strange coincidence!

2»

Comments

• PYT02PYT02 Posts: 18
    Sorry this is the other video talked about. It used to be my signature bt i changed it. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    [youtube:x6gesa24]
    xx
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    oh perrlease people LOL your looking toooo hard now .. the juice seeps into the sand wakes up the long extinct dodo for him to sing 'im alive' after drinking 5ALIVE i think the clues in the drink dont you??? not MJ lol and maybe Michael J Fox doing the moonwalk and singing Billie Jean in back to the future 3 is a clue .. hmmm moonwalk, back to the future, Michael J Fox OMG <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> it has to be a clue huh?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I said it was a coincidence, i didn't say it was a clue. It was only a comment. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

I understood what you were saying. At this point I think we've all reached the bottom of our pudding cups (so to speak), and we're desperately seeking our truth. We're actually surrounded by coincidences. I'm certain that there are very few people who are involved in the MJ hoax but this could just be one of many indications that there are several believers (ad executives, animators, photographers, etc) who were inspired by all of it. They may not be as brave as some who have blatantly publicized their beliefs about the hoax or the illuminati, but they're believers. These things should make us smile. However, it's still important to respect each other's findings. I appreciated your input. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->