Anyone any thoughts on this....please help (double theory)

13»

Comments

• MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I found this about E'Cas:

E'Casanova, 26, has been standing in for Jacko on product endorsements and in pop videos without arousing any suspicion among even the most loyal fans.

He claims he's NEVER had plastic surgery despite being almost IDENTICAL to the superstar.

E'Casanova even fooled telly presenter Richard Madeley when he turned up for his ITV (1) See interactive TV.

(2) (iTV) The code name for Apple's video media hub (see Apple TV). show This Morning yesterday.

Richard told him: "You really are Michael Jackson. How's the chimp?"
    COPYRIGHT 1997 Scottish Daily Record & Sunday
    No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
    Copyright 1997 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

If it's true, he was born in 1971... And the story that he was a toddler during J5 era isn't true...
    It's annoying that I can't find his birth date...
    You are a strange guy E'cas <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    I found this about E'Cas:

E'Casanova, 26, has been standing in for Jacko on product endorsements and in pop videos without arousing any suspicion among even the most loyal fans.

He claims he's NEVER had plastic surgery despite being almost IDENTICAL to the superstar.

E'Casanova even fooled telly presenter Richard Madeley when he turned up for his ITV (1) See interactive TV.

(2) (iTV) The code name for Apple's video media hub (see Apple TV). show This Morning yesterday.

Richard told him: "You really are Michael Jackson. How's the chimp?"
    COPYRIGHT 1997 Scottish Daily Record & Sunday
    No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
    Copyright 1997 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

If it's true, he was born in 1971... And the story that he was a toddler during J5 era isn't true...
    It's annoying that I can't find his birth date...
    You are a strange guy E'cas <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Yes, i been looking all over the Internet can't find nothing about his Age!
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I gave up on searching for his age... I hope someone knows/finds it...
    I don't know why, but it's strange that his birth date is never mentioned. I mean, from the most people (especially famous people) you can find it, but not from E'Cas...
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    I don't think he used doubles in the "Bad" video. One screenshot has him squinting and curling his upper lip, that's why he looks different.