Do we know & still believe Michael is ALIVE????

IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Everyone please come together and tell me where you all stand?
DO WE ALL STLL BELIEVE MICHAEL IS ALIVE?
DO WE BELIEVE HE WAS ADDICTED TO DRUGS.
WHAT DOES THE COURT CASE ALL MEAN??
PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• mjsweetymjsweety Posts: 99
    1) Hell Yeah!
    2) Hell no!
    3) Not sure!
    Peace right back at ya!!
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    NEED SUPPORT!! THANK YOU!!!
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Yes
    2) hmmm I Dont Know.......
    3) If Murray was the Doc for James Brown, then Maybe Mike wants justice for his hero... but faking his own death to set murray up..
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    1) YES !!! ..
    2) hmmm , I think he WAS ...but got out of it a loong time ago...
    3) I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THAT !!!
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    DO WE ALL STLL BELIEVE MICHAEL IS ALIVE? YES
    WHAT DOES THE COURT CASE ALL MEAN?? M
    PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) YES

2) NOT since the last OD after the verdict.

3) I think it will carry on till Michael thinks he is ready to come back. He could have panicked in April and he may still not show in June unless he gets more love.
  • Everyone please come together and tell me where you all stand?
    PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Yep <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    2. No way
    3. Not a notion
  • 1.) Oh absolutely, yes 100%
    2.) No way!
    3.) I think that with Murray, Michael is trying to show how easy it is to judge someone guilty of something he didn't do, as they call that trail by media. Murray hasn't been proven guilty but the media is trying to make him guilty already. Just as they did with Michael in 2005 while Michael is innocent.
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. yes <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    2. no <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    3. dunno <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    1) My heart says YES, my mind says 50/50

2) also 50/50

3) I don't know. If the courtcase continous I think he's gone ... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

2ebaamu.jpg
    PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 BELIEVE HE IS STILL ALIVE 100%

2 NOT ADDICTED TO DRUGS

3 COURT CASE IS SYMBOLIC = MJ 2005 TRIAL BY MEDIA

SORRY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK IM NOT SHOUTING <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

L.O.V.E.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    1. My heart says yes, but my mind says 50/50. 2. No 3. Not sure but I have a idea.
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    I still believe he's alive or at least that he might be alive. I was never "sure", how could I be? But I have hope, and I don't feel like I'm lying to myself. I really believe it. If anyone can pull this off, it's MJ. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Well, I think Michael certainly was addicted at some point in his life, but that doesn't mean he's addicted now or was addicted before he died.

The court case, well... I always say, Murray is shady enough to go to jail for whatever reason. The rest might be part of the show. And if Michael's part of a protection program, this could all make sense. I have hope.
    I needed confirmation. Thank you so much!!
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Nobody here knows... but a really sick turtle.
    We have so much evidence to prove he is alive!!!
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    I still believe he's alive or at least that he might be alive. I was never "sure", how could I be? But I have hope, and I don't feel like I'm lying to myself. I really believe it. If anyone can pull this off, it's MJ. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Well, I think Michael certainly was addicted at some point in his life, but that doesn't mean he's addicted now or was addicted before he died.

The court case, well... I always say, Murray is shady enough to go to jail for whatever reason. The rest might be part of the show. And if Michael's part of a protection program, this could all make sense. I have hope.

I dk, why would CM go through all of this and trials if all was fake..who wants to be boycotted and who dares to put up with such a huge army of fans.. This is insane.. what's real and what's not at this point
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Yes I think he's alive and I think he did take a few drugs but whether he was addicted not sure. But one thing I definately think is that James Brown has residence in that crypt in question and that the Jackson family and Michael made sure he was taken care of. Oh if only to get a positive serial number or some proving comparison off of James' casket and off of the one Usher was singing to at the Memorial!!!
  • ABSOLUTELY!!!! 1000000000000000000000000000000! SURE HE IS ALIVE! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

As for Murray's "charge" it doesn't exist....

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9993&hilit=penal+code+192b<!-- l -->
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Yes I do still believe Michael is alive.
    2. I don't believe Michael is addicted to drugs. He may have been at one time in his life, but after all he's been through, who could blame him?
    3. I'm 50/50 on what the course case could mean. If Michael had to fake his death over death threats he was getting, then the court case could all be a show until everything is in order for Michael to come back. The other thing it could be, people have already mentioned, which is the way the media controls how people judge people before they are even convicted.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes
    Possibly
    Going through the legal motions
  • laura58laura58 Posts: 48
    1 Sure Do Michael Jackson Is Alive Unless Someone can PROVE to me and all of us he is not 100%

2 Hell No

3 Just buying some time
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL YES! I still believe, Michael is alive!!

Did he take drugs??? No I don't think so. If he was on Drugs in TII then I wonder why he was so "normal" and not just like other druggers, which are often very nervous and not clear-minded. And another reason for him not taking drugs are his children.

The Cour Case is part of the plan....There will be no trial because MJ will come back ( I really hope that)
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes yes yes!
    NO!
    Circus..

always with a L.O.V.E
  • DebbieDebbie Posts: 18
    1.) Oh absolutely, yes 100%
    2.) No way!
    3.) I think that with Murray, Michael is trying to show how easy it is to judge someone guilty of something he didn't do, as they call that trail by media. Murray hasn't been proven guilty but the media is trying to make him guilty already. Just as they did with Michael in 2005 while Michael is innocent.

I agree! Michael is definitly alive...I have absolutly no doubts about that...<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Drugs??? No...Michael lives a very healthy lifestyle for himself and his children. And the court case?? I agree with MJLover1990...HIStory repeating itself....as far as I can see, this Dr. Murray is an actor....and we will see very interesting things play out...L.O.V.E.
    DO WE ALL STLL BELIEVE MICHAEL IS ALIVE? Absolutely !! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm all in. So convinced noone can tell me any different. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    DO WE BELIEVE HE WAS ADDICTED TO DRUGS.No, way!! Abolutely NOT
    WHAT DOES THE COURT CASE ALL MEAN?? Really not all sure yet - but somewhat critism toward system, justice, media... CM? they gotta have a scapegoat, right. Don't know what to make of it yet. A blend of many things. Suppose we just gotta wait it out?
    PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!