beLIEvers.....Take a Look

2»

Comments

• What you mean is understandable <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Well, I had the site up before 12am and it still said Download like normal. At exactly 12 AM my PC totally stopped responding.About a minute later The site said ENTER. Put in the password and The French video you mentioned earlier pops up. But that is all

except the fact my PC now keeps freezing <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

• The whole website is like an episode of LOST. Just what we needed! It's all mind control - they heard us like cattle over to this site and confuse us all.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I go to watch the video. Somebody email the guy ? I can do this but I don't know what to say but "Hey are you MJ's friend ? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> "
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I don't know if you understand french but it's very hilarious ! It resume the clues but with humor ! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Ha ha so great !

And on purple ufo there are so many hilarious audio ! It's all parody of american police films <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • It has a great entertainment value,but nothing else! I do not think that anymore serious information is to be found there. It just definately pushes our fantasy and makes fun! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    I don't understand ANYTHING But I'm enjoying it !!!
    And the audio is VERY long ..I think 90 min each ! A lot of effort has been put in this site ...Strange indeed :