:( Im heartbroken Mac Culkin just wrote mj dead..

tyffannytyffanny Posts: 26
edited January 1970 in News
Well dont know what to think about that ... Mac Culkin just wrote on his facebook page that MJ is dead and that he didnt fake his death
<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Its kind of sad to read this , cause i really think they were close ..And he really insist that Mj didnt fake is death and didnt gives any clues or sign
What you guys thinks?????
<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/MacaulayCCulkin<!-- m -->

Comments

• GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Was Mac responding to specific questions about MJ or did he just volunteer this update information?
    Well dont know what to think about that ... Mac Culkin just wrote on his facebook page that MJ is dead and that he didnt fake his death
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Its kind of sad to read this , cause i really think they were close ..And he really insist that Mj didnt fake is death and didnt gives any clues or sign
    What you guys thinks?????
    <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/MacaulayCCulkin<!-- m -->
  • tyffannytyffanny Posts: 26
    I dont know he seems to know lots of informations that we have talked here on the forum....
    But I guess he was answering questions fans were asking him
    He also clarify the speech of paris at the grammys...
    Well this is not good at all. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Interesting that he would address the subject. Everyone else seems to avoid it and pretend that the hoax and hoax believers don't exist.

What type of clarification did he say about Paris' Grammy speech. Many hoax believers were interested in her speech and believed that it contained several clues. For example when Paris slipped up and stated how her dad was supposed to be at the Grammy's last year and then corrected herself by saying this year. Did Mac speak about that?
    Are you able to copy and paste his comments?
    I dont know he seems to know lots of informations that we have talked here on the forum....
    But I guess he was answering questions fans were asking him
    He also clarify the speech of paris at the grammys...
    Well this is not good at all. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I don't have facebook, is it possible for you to copy and paste what he wrote so I can read it?
    Yes Mac clarify what she said exactly
    This is what he wrote :
    Mac Culkin : I want to make this clear. In her grammy speech, Paris said: "Daddy was supposed to perform this year BECAUSE he didn't perform last year."
    You can see it on his facebook page <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

And this is what he said aout Mike :
    Mac Culkin : And, F.Y.I. guys, Chriss Angel's beLIEve has NOTHING to do with Michael. No, that is not Michael Jackson's eyes. No, his song isn't proof that he's alive. And NO, Michael did not fake his death. Thank you.
  • DAMN.
    To your knowledge, is this the first time that Mac has addressed the hoax and people's questions regarding hoax clues? I am curious if he has discussed this before or if this is something just out of the blue for him. I think that he may and others have heard whispers about people believing in a hoax. But as stated before so many others have ignored us I figured that he was doing the same.

It's interesting how TMZ takes a poll asking if people believe MJ is alive and now a friend of MJs actually addresses the hoax.
    Yes Mac clarify what she said exactly
    This is what he wrote :
    Mac Culkin : I want to make this clear. In her grammy speech, Paris said: "Daddy was supposed to perform this year BECAUSE he didn't perform last year."
    You can see it on his facebook page <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

And this is what he said aout Mike :
    Mac Culkin : And, F.Y.I. guys, Chriss Angel's beLIEve has NOTHING to do with Michael. No, that is not Michael Jackson's eyes. No, his song isn't proof that he's alive. And NO, Michael did not fake his death. Thank you.
  • I can't read what he wrote. Can you print print out what he said? Thanks.
    Not yet...IMMK <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

How would your friend respond if someone asked if you faked your death? You're not dead so the answer would be... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    my[KING]"]DAMN.
    I think you are right that there seems to be a connection between the facts that TMZ made a pool about mj beeing alive...dont know
    Mac on his facebook regularly talked about Michael and specially the court with Murray , but its the first time to my knowledge that he clarify the hoax death <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    When he regularly spoke about MJ did he use the dreaded words like dead or died or death?
    Did he speak about MJ in past tense?

Again, I am just a bit fascinated that now he addresses the hoax. Some inquiring fan must have asked outright or hinted about it to him long before now.
    I think you are right that there seems to be a connection between the facts that TMZ made a pool about mj beeing alive...dont know
    Mac on his facebook regularly talked about Michael and specially the court with Murray , but its the first time to my knowledge that he clarify the hoax death <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I feel like somebody just punched me in the face.
    I didn't expect this from Mac. Please Michael nooo. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    I feel the same Loma ....
    Since the beginning , actually the 25 th of june exactly I was sure 99% that he was alive ..
    But this is very hard , I dont know how to react ...... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    this is really his facebook? i clicked on the link, and even though i have a facebook i couldn't see it. but i could see the pages he belongs to (i think that's how it works) and he really has a page about justin bieber? ummm, okay. so since he's answering questions, maybe someone can ask him what the hell was so funny at his best friend's burial that he would have him laugh joyfully with his girlfriend?

and honestly, who knows? michael could have told him to throw us off because we think the bamsday is going to be soon and it's actually not.
    Who is justin beiber???
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    Are you sure this is really Mac? Look at the groups he is a member of...ALL MICHAEL. Its kind of odd that his whole FB page is only about Michael. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • foreverkingforeverking Posts: 206
    I'm confused why would Mac know anything about the hoax? He and MJ were friends, but I'm not sure they had been in contact during the last few years before MJ faked his death.

Seriously, if MJ pulled this off he COULD NOT tell every friend and every family member. His reasons we may never know and how he did it we may never know, but one thing I am sure of, Michael Jackson is alive. I'm 100% sure. I don't know if he's ever going to come back, but he's alive.

I like Mac and he has always been a true friend to MJ, but I don't think he has a clue about MJ faking his death. To him MJ is dead and there is no reason why he would know otherwise.
  • well, u guys wanted to see MJ on TMZ rip page - they put it up for u!
    Now some people wanted "clarification" about the hoax - here it is!
    lol

P.S. He just updated his status and it says He is wasted! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    P.S. He just updated his status and it says He is wasted! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Epic.
    He's so credible now.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    As long as I dont know if it's really his facebook account, I dont believe a word of it. And really, I dont think the real Mac would have a whole facebook account dedicated to Michael..... They were not that close the last years. The real Mac have said, that Michael stopped calling him when he got older.... I think it's just a wannabe.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    Who is justin beiber???

he's like a 12 year old child. actually i think he's 16? whatever. he's all the rage among the tweens right now. he opens for the "We are the World" for Haiti. and apparently mac has numerous pages dedicated to justin bieber. i don't think this guy is the real deal folks.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I doubt if this facebook account is even legit. I don't see a reason to get hot and bothered by it. I can't even picture Macully Culkin just sitting there on Facebook talking about MJ hoaxing his death. He was one of the main ones at the funeral all smiling and laughing with his girlfriend sitting way in the back of the audience. So I don't buy it. There are so many people who fake people's accounts. The Jacksons even said that themselves on Twitter that there are so many fake accounts out there that it's sad. People be straight lying. Plus Macully has always been a private person I don't think he would even put MJ on blast like that. He didn't even make any statements to the public after MJ supposedly passed. I think that's someone faking to be him that's trying to toy with people that believe MJ is still alive. Look like their being successful to some. There is also more than 1 account for Mac on Facebook as well. Besides most celebs have Twitter accounts not Facebook. I don't think he even has a Twitter.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Well , ask him why wasn't he at the memorial ...Lets see what he has to say about that ..
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    I can't even believe people think that's REALLY Macaulay Culkin's real facebook account. If you're gonna buy that, then I have a fake E'Casanova I can sell you as well. He'll even put you as his wife if you ask him nicely enough and pretend you believe he's real. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    The only part I find believable is he has pics of the boy he wants to adopt and the kid is playing with one of his relatives. So that part seems legit.