Sleeping Bags Connection

2»

Comments

• MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    <!-- m -->http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2279938/posts<!-- m -->

From the horrible Bashir documentary ...

Bashir: "That's not a worrying thing?"

Jackson: "Why should that be worrying, what's the criminal...who's Jack the Ripper in the room? There's some guy trying to heal a healing child ... I'm in a sleeping bag on the floor. "I gave him the bed because he has a brother named Star, so him and Star took the bed and I went along on the sleeping bag."
  • I agree... this is a completely different picture with the heli!
    Before, there was no knot/tie on the sheet. Why is this picture different?!

Maybe it was released to throw us off course? To make us feel like we are wrong?
    NO

L.O.V.E
  • lacta89lacta89 Posts: 88
    I also believe that a mother who's son is dead is not going for shopping!! There was also a video of Katherine who had gone to fix her nails for the memorial service( Do you guys remember it?). Many years ago a close family friend died from cancer and his mother couldn't even walk let alone have a manicure !! As about the sleeping bags, the Encino house is surely big enough, but even if it wasn't they would have checked in to a hotel... They wouldn't let the guests to sleep in sleeping bags! I totally believe that the sleeping bags were for the children and Michael! Maybe he moved in to Neverland and there were no furniture yet <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Who knows? But definitely there are MANY things which are off <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Just a silly thought...i read it on twitter and found this old treat...<br />Maybe it means....it wasn't me...i don't sleept in the bed, i sleept on the floor.... lolol/
  • I always said this, Katherine had body guards to go buy sleeping bags. It does not take a genius to buy sleeping bags. She did not had to go out to buy them.. Especially she knew that the paps would be everywhere, she would be a target.. <br /><br />This was all planned very carefully. I am a mother and God forbid I would lose a son, I will not be able to go out the next day to buy a black sweater for the funeral little a sleeping bag.. So I say this was part of the hoax...
  • This thread confuses the hell out of me!<br /><br />It was well documented in the press at the time that the children had been 'camping' in the garden to give them something different to do after Michael 'died'. <br /><br />They camped with their cousins and I guess it was supposed to be a diversion for them and a bonding experience with their cousins, who although they knew, they had not lived with before.<br /><br />From a hoax point of view it was perfectly fine for Katherine to pop out to the shops for camping equipment, but if you are of the view MJ actually died, yes it would be a bit odd she had to go herself, but you could also say she was throwing herself into being a good grandmother and guardian for the kids and needed to do something rather than sit in the house weeping.<br /><br />I imagine she's a very strong lady and so even if I believed he had died, I can totally see her being able to do this for the children.
  • I don't care who you are, a Jackson or John Smith from down the road, you just wouldn't go shopping less than 24 hours after your child had "died"
  • on 1316334690:
    <br />I don't care who you are, a Jackson or John Smith from down the road, you just wouldn't go shopping less than 24 hours after your child had "died"<br />
    /bravo/  very well said..
  • on 1316334690:
    <br />I don't care who you are, a Jackson or John Smith from down the road, you just wouldn't go shopping less than 24 hours after your child had "died"<br />
    <br /><br />OR go and get your nails done... just thought I'd add that in too.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1316159334:
    <br />Just a silly thought...i read it on twitter and found this old treat...<br />Maybe it means....it wasn't me...i don't sleept in the bed, i sleept on the floor.... lolol/ <br />
    <br /><br /><br />I agree your's is an interesting theory, but this thread is from April 2010. Please start a new thread on your topic, underthemoon. I'm going to lock this one.
This discussion has been closed.