MJ Estate to Publicist: You're Not Getting a Cent!

2»

Comments

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> 44million? I though it was 44 thousand. Oh hell no. Where do these snakes come from with these astronomical figures for "services" rendered to MJ? Thats laughable to say the least.
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    rejected-stamp.jpg

What is it with all those wanting $$$$$ ? Why didn't they have the balls to claim before June 25?

She did.

What is it with all those wanting $$$$$ ? Why didn't they have the balls to claim before June 25?

well indeed raymone filed for the 44m beginning of may 2009....

What i dont get is why they write longtime publicist/friend...come on she worked for him since the trial and was already gone beginning of 2008...that s not what i call longtime. Neither a friend. Friend do not ask for 44m dollars....i read she was earning 30000 a month...how does she come to such an amount anyway? profit sharing? BS

i remember when she appeared, i didnt trust her from the get go. As most of the peeps surrounding MJ she was only motivated by greed and u could read that on her face.

I hope nobody ever trusts her again as a publicist after claiming for millions she didnt deserve

I think this was supposed to be a % of the deals she brokered for him - like loans from Sony etc.
    I have a couple of questions: Just because the estate rejects something is that the end of it? If legally MJ did owe her something from a contract does a rejection from the estate end it? I wouldn't think so, so I am confused about these rejections. Does it mean she will have to pursue it elsewhere or is that it? Also, one thing I find odd about Raymone...I don't get a good vibe from her but she swears on her life that MJ did not do drugs and she was with him constantly during and after the trial. She said categorically no evidence of drugs. Yet his family who wasn't around him is saying there was a big problem. wth??

I believe her about the no drugs and not because I think Michael to be a saint or just can't believe it about sweet Michael. Not all the Jacksons have said this about Michael or am I wrong on that? Sadly, I think it's some kind of career move for some. I do get the feeling just recently that Janet has been told to say that and for reasons I don't even want to think about. I don't say that easily either. I prefer to take people at face value.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    And what a great job she did.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Only the fans were willing to see Michael. And she never did much damage control.
    They have no reason to call her a friend. Thats way too much money she's asking for, after doing a sh*tty job.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Did this woman do all the she claims she did? If so, she needs to get paid something. She filed this lawsuit in May 2009 before all of this drama. did she not get paid ANYTHING? iF SO, that is just W>R>O>N>G. I just read the lawsuit from the other thread.

• Frankly speaking, I am just sick and tired of these so called "close ASS-ociates" demanding money from the estate now that he's "gone".......These people want money? What for?

They couldnt do an ounce of good work for the man....Where were these "publcists" when the man was being trashed over and over again by the press? What did these people do to help when he was being treated like an old piece of trash.....like a commodity thats past its expiry date? The answer is a BIG nothing...Theyproved to be totally futile when he needed some good "publicity".....Now they want a bonus for being totlly worthless at their job

Me too! I second that motion! They need to crawl RIGHT BACK into the woodworks from whence they came, lol. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Why is it that so many clues go unnoticed when right in front of our eyes - presented by butler and brickman Harvey?

It is NOT about the written sentences we should worry.
    It is NOT the OMG emotion that brings truth.

It is where the hints from the names and reading between the lines are directly leading us to where we should search and where the answers are laying open on the lawn for those who take their time.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I just don`t remember anymore WHERE I read it, but MJ did not get notice of her claim untill shortly before June 25 because "managers" were keeping him off track.When he did find out he reacted on that.

Anybody else around who remembers that article?