teeth analysis points to there being 2 mjs

13»

Comments

• it's hard to make out a single tooth from that pic. it's not close enough.
    but from a quick glance the teeth seem to be quite big and veneered, the same as those depicted in my earlier pic, which is logical as the pics are from the same day.
  • Butterfly JButterfly J Posts: 305
    oh no, not this, not the teeth,

when we have finished what will there be left

please guys stop this, its mike

if you dont know that by now ( and i am not a fan) please dont do this any more

you will tear up the dream, you are tearing up the reality that is/was mj

does this help with the hoax - can you really honestly say it does

if it does i will walk away - but i dont see that it does

what have we become <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

[i expect to be bashed]

I´m with you!
    God bless you!!!
  • thanks for joining the "trolling train"
  • it's hard to make out a single tooth from that pic. it's not close enough.
    but from a quick glance the teeth seem to be quite big and veneered, the same as those depicted in my earlier pic, which is logical as the pics are from the same day.

Speeddemon, I also brought this picture, it´s closer, and from the same day.
    What I say from the beginning (apart from him being him) is that you used a pic to make your statement, where the theeth wouldn´t be seen in their recognizable side, that was blocked by lips.
  • thanks for that pic. it's a tough call. but don't you think the teeth in my pic are much bigger. they are also much wider more like veenered fake teeth.
  • But that´s the same day <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    The lips blocking can do as visual effect that occurs when you don´t see a line ending...
  • i understand what you are saying, but it looks so different.

i guess we will not get any further with this, due to the lack of further photos or videos.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    On this one I have to disagree, same guy:

sameguy.jpg

Interesting part is, that even though the pics are from two completely different angles, I can still match them perfectly...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• thanks honey,

please lock the thread, <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    thanks honey,

please lock the thread, <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

Sure, no problem.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.