Michae Jackson to Return April 28th!?!

13»

Comments

• KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    hm april 28th today...and??

I'm not fixing on dates anymore
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    its like 2 a clock in L.A so ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    its like 2 a clock in L.A so ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

oh okay... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • at the end of this article the guys says its a comeback

so who knows - lets hope - but it not today

<!-- m -->http://www.newser.com/off-the-grid/post ... ckson.html<!-- m -->
    Who Killed Michael Jackson?
    Jun 26, 09 | 8:40 AM byMichael Wolff

Get posts from Michael Wolff via email (Sample)

Follow him on Twitter @MichaelWolffNYC

Share While his is an end long foretold, it will nevertheless receive and, by tabloid rules require, obsessive explanation and a search for both evil parties and an appropriately squalid back story.

The New York Post and cable news stations were out in front with the drug-related version of events: injections and Demerol and possible other dangerous combinations. The British tabloids were nearly you-are-there in descriptions of the slowing pace of his faltering breathing until the final quiet end.

“People close to the Jackson family said he had been given an injection of a powerful narcotic shortly before he collapsed, and they hinted that his relatives had grown increasingly concerned about the people around him lately,” reported the Post, in a sentence that you would not actually have had to pick up the phone to write. Of course that is what happened. And if family members had not been concerned before—and one would fairly assume family members had long ago tired of their concerns about Michael—they are now.

Such concern is partly to deflect responsibility, but also because people know their roles in such a story. Their role is to dramatize and embroider it.

“If you think the case with Anna Nicole Smith was an abuse, it’s nothing in comparison to what we have seen taking place in Michael Jackson’s life,” said someone identified as a “Jackson family lawyer.”

(Getty Images)

It will be the war between the factions of retainers and underlings and advisers and family who surrounded him in life, joined by those who, having escaped, want back in after death. We’re present at the creation of a tabloid industry: the Jackson death.

And, in fact, it’s hard not to be interested.

Has there ever been a person who has come apart so publicly and for so long as Michael Jackson? Is there a stranger, more inexplicable, tale? Inquiring minds want to know.

Did plastic surgeons kill him? His family? The prosecutor in Santa Barbara County? His debts? His revolving-door business managers? The Media? Demons known and unknown? What was it?

Forget Anna Nicole Smith. Even Elvis is not going to be at the level we’re talking here. Actually, this could be the biggest death in history.

It’s a comeback.
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    why do people are following MichaelJune2010?

stop SUPPORTING fakes, for god's sake!

AND where is Jermaine???? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Where is MJ???

peeps, keep following TIAI. this is the best thing you can do!
  • I heard Jermaine moved from Amsterdam to London few days ago for business. Any other news ? You see I prefer reading about Tito eaTing Tacos on Twitter, it's a more stable relationship <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    You see I prefer reading about Tito eaTing Tacos on Twitter, it's a more stable relationship <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    You're so funny I am so desperate !
  • You see I prefer reading about Tito eaTing Tacos on Twitter, it's a more stable relationship <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

hum so you read that story too <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I heard Jermaine moved from Amsterdam to London few days ago for business. Any other news ? You see I prefer reading about Tito eaTing Tacos on Twitter, it's a more stable relationship <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    LOL those are my favorite tweets.
    I can imagine him like "THERE'S TACO SAUCE EVERYWHERE!"
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Just curiously waiting to see what news pops up today.
    Not expecting much..
  • I heard Jermaine moved from Amsterdam to London few days ago for business. Any other news ? You see I prefer reading about Tito eaTing Tacos on Twitter, it's a more stable relationship <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    LOL those are my favorite tweets.
    I can imagine him like "THERE'S TACO SAUCE EVERYWHERE!"
    Just curiously waiting to see what news pops up today.
    Not expecting much..

Did you see that last days he saw his mom and when he got in the kitchen, she offered him tacos <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    My BF always does the same. He puts to many things in the taco, and first bite, everything's back in the plate ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366

Did you see that last days he saw his mom and when he got in the kitchen, she offered him tacos <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    My BF always does the same. He puts to many things in the taco, and first bite, everything's back in the plate ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    My dad wouldn't be satisfied with his "taco" if I gave him a folded pizza!
    Men..what can you do..
    There's always a taco's worth of topping scattered all over the table when they're done.
    That's so sweet of Katherine. Always so motherly.
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    You see I prefer reading about Tito eaTing Tacos on Twitter, it's a more stable relationship <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

hum so you read that story too <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Of course <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> every night !

this is what I tweeted to him

@titojackson5 yeah we know your favorite song is can you feel it and that you love tacos lol
  • I don't know how he manage to read every twitt. I guess he doesn't need a book to sleep at night. Or maybe he reads it in the WC <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I don't know how he manage to read every twitt. I guess he doesn't need a book to sleep at night. Or maybe he reads it in the WC <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->