Michael Jackson's Mom Cleans House

2»

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Katherines custody was only supposed to be a temporary arrangement. As always, with L.O.V.E xox
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    loyalfan wrote:things dont happen for no reason in this hoax.....this could be excellent news for us......xxxxxx

agree 100%, just excellent news for us, things are revealing piece by piece <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • loyalfan wrote:things dont happen for no reason in this hoax.....this could be excellent news for us......xxxxxx

agree 100%, just excellent news for us, things are revealing piece by piece <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    the pieces need to come together a little faster; I'm ready for my "I told you so"'s <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Wonder how many properties are part of the estate. During the Dynasty programs all of the guys homes just seemed really generic and sterile to me. Like they were places that were only used when someone was in town for example (follow me)?
  • how many homes are there

how many did mike own?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    reasonables+luvs+MJ wrote: the pieces need to come together a little faster; I'm ready for my "I told you so"'s

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    the pieces need to come together a little faster; I'm ready for my "I told you so"'s <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Patience my friend, everythin' good comes in due time, keep the faith, we are so close to it, i can feel it
  • ...so........ where are they going to go...........?????????????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->