Plastic surgery - a choice?

2»

Comments

• Didn"t Micheal say in the Bashir thing something about the nose and hitting the higher notes? Which I can't see. I can see if its broken there might be a problem. And I can see if it's already broken taking the opportunity to fix somethig you don't like. Then maybe he didn't like the fix went back in to try again.Also he wouldn't be the first person to trust a doctor that they shouldn't for way too long.
  • i kinda think the surgery was michaels obsession with hating to grow old, so he would try everything to look as young as possible.....

I agree, that could be it but it could also just be part of it.

He could have been programmed to believe he was ugly and to believe growing old was ugly.

I think Michael has undergone ''Mirror Programming'' They program someone to whatever they want that person to think when they look in the mirror, if I'm right about that. So maybe they have programmed Michael to a certain way that when he looked in the mirror he saw completely something else than what we see. Which is awful that they did this to him, he was such a beautiful boy but he's still so beautiful but I think it wasn't really up to him what he saw in the mirror I think they programmed him like that. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • so this guy is under your control! he's on top of the world! people would follow him off a cliff ! and you pull the rug out from under him! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    so this guy is under your control! he's on top of the world! people would follow him off a cliff ! and you pull the rug out from under him! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know, I know, it's UGLY and ridiculous. Poor, poor, baby.. But MjLover1990, I thought he had Peter Pan programming?
  • Not that I'm denying the NWO thing. It'ts all right there in that place that that Micheal compared the tabloids to, let's see oh yeah THE GOSPEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The big difference is there it doesn't talk about fighting it but warns of it and how to ESCAPE it. Let's all go there and see, what do ya say!!!!!!!!!
  • so this guy is under your control! he's on top of the world! people would follow him off a cliff ! and you pull the rug out from under him! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know, I know, it's UGLY and ridiculous. Poor, poor, baby.. But MjLover1990, I thought he had Peter Pan programming?

Also that but you can have different programming as an individual.

he he you might want to read it again I think you missed something

What do you mean?

What do you mean?
    Pink Topaz , Am I reading you correctly?
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    so this guy is under your control! he's on top of the world! people would follow him off a cliff ! and you pull the rug out from under him! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean?
    Pink Topaz , Am I reading you correctly?
    Er, wha..?

What exactly is the point/purpose of this particular program, though?