This evidence will BLOW YOUR MIND AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES!
    MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE AND WILL MAKE HIS COMBACK HAVING EVERYONE IN UTTER DISBELIEF & SHOCK WHILE TEACHING EVERYONE TO THINK FOR YOURSELF, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR & ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS!!!!
    LET US ALL STAND TOGETHER IN AGREEMENT IN THE KOWING THAT
    TRUTH, L.O.V.E, PEACE & INTEGRITY WILL FOREVER PERVAIL. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> :

Great find, though we've discussed it before, but thank for bringin' it up again and for remindin' us, too many "coincidences" to be coincidences, he is so alive and this is so well planned
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    when and if Michael coming back , some ppl have tattooed some "rip 1958 - 2009" mike on there arms and such , waste of cash <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> u know what im saying ? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I hate all those RIP posters, tatoos and pictures, really depressing
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    oh about Uri... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I don't think Tom is doing a right thing when he believes in Uri... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    and I don't like him... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    but the rest of his videos are great... ^.^
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    when and if Michael coming back , some ppl have tattooed some "rip 1958 - 2009" mike on there arms and such , waste of cash <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> u know what im saying ? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

That's why I want 1958-forever above my MJ tattoo <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346

That's why I want 1958-forever above my MJ tattoo <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And that why I never wanted any pics, shirts or anything with that written on it!
  • MJLOVER32MJLOVER32 Posts: 130
    I wish all the NWO youtube creators would change that song <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    It has become a kind of mind control or mind torture itself.

U just dont know,thats all that is!!! u dont know anything!!!. Dont get upset with the people who do know and who dont follow the rest of the herd that you belong to! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • What are you talking about?
    I know about NWO many years ago.
    How do you know if I know little or much?
    What does my knowledge have to do with that anoying repeating song?
    What do you know about me?
    What to you know about what or where I belong to?
    This is really really funny.
    I´ve opened and colaborated in many NWO threads,
    obviously you don´t read much on this forum.
  • I wish all the NWO youtube creators would change that song <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    It has become a kind of mind control or mind torture itself.

You mean that background music everyone uses in the videos? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    I think it's called "Requirem of a Dream" or something like that. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yes, that´s what I mean. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Altough as I stated I´ve studied NWO for many years now, and worked hard to spread, I think the whole thing is also full of disinformation and exageration to make it unbelievable. This has nothing to do with the song.
    Just to state that people who believe everything about it is maybe who belong to a heard too...
    Giving up believing press to start fully believing another thing...
    STUDYING is not BeLIEving everything, but thinking and researching.
    There´s more to KNOW than meet the eye.
    I just know that I know nothing... and many people know even less.
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    Everyone PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT! It's incredible...
    Go to youtube and type Michael Jackson could still be alive (sequel part 32) by pianogames.
    There is a part in his video of a black and white tv show that was titled
    "The Conrad Murray Show".
    WOW!
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    The show was about a team of investigators visiting old cases in which people were found guitly and sent to jail to try and prove them innocent.
    And the actor who played the part of Conrad Murray was in a tv show called
    "THRILLER" and another one called "THIS IS IT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOW! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES!
    MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE AND WILL MAKE HIS COMBACK HAVING EVERYONE IN UTTER DISBELIEF & SHOCK WHILE TEACHING EVERYONE TO THINK FOR YOURSELF, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR & ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS!!!!
    LET US ALL STAND TOGETHER IN AGREEMENT IN THE KOWING THAT
    TRUTH, L.O.V.E, PEACE & INTEGRITY WILL FOREVER PERVAIL. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Perfectly written...could not have said it better myself <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Coincidence...yeah right!!!!!
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    i don't watch pianogames videos anymore because he believes in Mr. Mind Control and I don't

Yeah i don't trust Uri either...he might be in on the hoax and giving us clues and what not, but most of me feel like he just wants his 15 min of fame...especially with that documentary thing he did...i don't like him, but Tom do have some really good info in a lot of his vids so...im still a subscriber <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    Michael is a GENIUS! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I've studied NWO, Illuminati, etc. for close to 10 years and IMO much is actual truth, much is fearmongering from the endoftheworld people, much is disinformation from the "evil" people. It's getting so you can't trust your neighbour or any symbol--all evil. Even good was somehow evil. I used to get all, this is terrible, got to tell my loved ones. Now I'm more, people are making money off of this stuff. Like Michael infers -we've got to keep our eyes, ears, mind open. I agree that song is overused for dramatic effect. Simple MJ songs are never tiring. Favorite quote, "The more you know, the more you realize how little you know."
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    I've studied NWO, Illuminati, etc. for close to 10 years and IMO much is actual truth, much is fearmongering from the endoftheworld people, much is disinformation from the "evil" people. It's getting so you can't trust your neighbour or any symbol--all evil. Even good was somehow evil. I used to get all, this is terrible, got to tell my loved ones. Now I'm more, people are making money off of this stuff. Like Michael infers -we've got to keep our eyes, ears, mind open. I agree that song is overused for dramatic effect. Simple MJ songs are never tiring. Favorite quote, "The more you know, the more you realize how little you know."

People are making money off of conspiracy theories. Obviously, I believe that bits and pieces are true, but I never take what others say at face value. You can't completely trust someone where there's a profit to be made... that includes blogs and forums.
  • serendipityserendipity Posts: 143
    People are making money off of conspiracy theories. Obviously, I believe that bits and pieces are true, but I never take what others say at face value. You can't completely trust someone where there's a profit to be made... that includes blogs and forums.[/quote]

I absolutely agree with you.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • That´s the first thing to see in a site...
  • i don't watch pianogames videos anymore because he believes in Mr. Mind Control and I don't

Yes I agree. I stopped watching those videos the moment he started putting that bloodsucker in his videos. It's really a shame that Uri takes advantage of Pianogames for his own gain. And the sad thing is that Pianogames seems to trust Uri Geller, I even saw a video of PG where his sister and her kids met Uri. OMG I wouldn't want to be near him let alone my kids or someone else' kids. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    i don't watch pianogames videos anymore because he believes in Mr. Mind Control and I don't
    and?? are you scared of he could control your mind too lol
    It amazes me how so many can not see and though the truth is right in front of them they cannot see or hear it because they are blinded by fear, doubt, and cannot & will not think for themselves.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    It amazes me how so many can not see and though the truth is right in front of them they cannot see or hear it because they are blinded by fear, doubt, and cannot & will not think for themselves.

ok, this really, really blow my mind away! believe me!
    one part of me is thinking if this is too much, this is history, this can´t be donne only to make this hoax look real...
    and another part of me think that´s this can´t be coincidence, this is part of a master plan, this is the game of a GENIUS, MJ!
    IS THIS PART OF THE AWAKENNG??? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    ALL LEADS TO HAOX! HOAX! HOAX! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • WE MUST NEVER GIVE UP UNTIL WE KNOW THE TRUTH!
  • have to read this later.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

I agree with you. It frustrates me.

The whole, easily-distracted-by-juicy/gossipy/sexy-distractions-thing irks me as well.