What would you say to Michael if you ever met him?

Comments

• DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    LOL I love this video !!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • You owe me a hug & welcome back is all I would say ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    Haha, that video. xD Michael looks like "Mm, ok..." when the guy starts jumping around. Aa, lovely.

I don't know what I would say to him. I would try to act like a normal human being and not to nuts like that.
    Trying to be as normal as possible... And then I'd take him with me.
    Oh, I really need to work on this and have a plan! Just in case. ; )
    L.O.V.E.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I would faint! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    I don't know how I would react but all I know is that I would be a hot mess!
    LOL. what does Mike say to the guy on the phone?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Tpday I will tell him: wanna take a cup of tea in my padded cell? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I would probably be WAY TOO SHY to even SPEAK, and I would probably just TREMBLE...It is better on the other side of the screen I express my TRUE FEELINGS to him...Maybe Skype is a good idea for me to talk to Michael until we get to know each other better.... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • I'll say that I love him so much, and that he have got to know that he is an amazing person, a true angel. And that he has my support and love, and that I know he is innocent.
    And then I'll faint! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Err.. Double post..
  • I'll say that I love him so much, and that he have got to know that he is an amazing person, a true angel. And that he has my support and love, and that I know he is innocent.
    And then I'll faint! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Hahha.... I love the last part)))) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I'd probably be speechless....
  • SunShineSunShine Posts: 104
    Hi Michael, was that weird for you too? anyways, want to go to the food shopping? lets go talk over a cup of tea after. Then we can just sit on a couch and I'll hold you all night til you fall asleep in my arms.

I miss Michael, and his soft spoken voice. I feel so sorry he had to do this.
  • what I would really like to do.... is to talk with him like with a normal human.. like with a friend <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

But like all of us.. I would probably faint before saying fist word <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Sad but true....
  • First i would tell one of my kids to get the door b/c i dont answer the door lol
    Then i would hear one of kids say its MJ mom and then i would say stop lying and
    when i hear footsteps coming up the stairs and see his face i would be like <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    and then <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> and then i would go into shy mode and then i would give him the
    biggest HUG he ever had then i would ask him to sit down and we would just talk and
    that would be the best day of my life <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    I unlocked the door because you forgot the key.......what took you so long? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • I´m very sure that I wouldn´t faint or screem, or jump around - I´m not hysterical person either. I can pretty good control my self. I think I would be like this: <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> and out of words and maybe "hello Michael". It depends of situation <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I´m modest person, so I probably would be the last one who´s struggling to get near him to say anything <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • maryOmaryO Posts: 34
    after fainting and shaking and faint again....probably i would ask him to take a picture with me and i would smell him deeply so i won`t forget his smell....oo god how great would be to meet him...ufff
  • O-drey-OO-drey-O Posts: 243
    Hi Michael, how are you? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> And then .. I don't know lol I would want to thank him for a lot of things and chat with him, normally ^^ but in front of him, i don't know ... too shy in front of people I don't really know. With some I talk a lot and I'm at ease, and with others, I'm really shy ... I'm strange I know <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh and the video sooo funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It makes me laugh a lot each time I watch it! hahaha
  • Hi Michael, how are you? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> And then .. I don't know lol I would want to thank him for a lot of things and chat with him, normally ^^ but in front of him, i don't know ... too shy in front of people I don't really know. With some I talk a lot and I'm at ease, and with others, I'm really shy ... I'm strange I know <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I´m strange too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I almost never go to people to talk first if it´s not strongly necessary, so, Michael, you have to make first move <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> , sorry <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Edid: don´t get me wrong, I´m not a nerd, I´m pretty talk active with my family and friends <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Id hate that Id have to say something Id rather do something...
  • O-drey-OO-drey-O Posts: 243
    I´m strange too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I almost never go to people to talk first if it´s not strongly necessary, so, Michael, you have to make first move <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> , sorry <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Edid: don´t get me wrong, I´m not a nerd, I´m pretty talk active with my family and friends <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Same hear <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Glad to see i'm not the only one! hee hee
  • I´m strange too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I almost never go to people to talk first if it´s not strongly necessary, so, Michael, you have to make first move <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> , sorry <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Same hear <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Glad to hear i'm not the only one! hee hee

You are not alone <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Hey Stranger! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    What brings you <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> so far off the beaten path, Doll?

Whoa--wait---are you here for those old comics? They aren’t for sale... they are my DOWRY!!! [You KNOW you want ‘em. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> ]

And he’d say, “ <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> WOO-HOOO! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Well, all this and Heaven, too!? You’ve made me an offer I can’t <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> refuse, dear, take my hand and let’s go home, my lovely one! I’ll send for the comics later….”
    (Shameless <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> , I know! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But, y’all asked! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

Seriously, Hot Dude. I'm not kidding. I may have some you do not! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> . PM me! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Uhhh I would like to tell him so many things but mostly something like THANK GOD YOU ARE HERE.
  • For awhile I wouldn't see nothing but the floor

But after that awkward moment. I would let my soul speak for me.
    I would tell him that "He's something that's truly unique & rare". I
    probably would let him know that my love runs deep for him. Give
    him a hug, grab him by his hands, stare him dead in the eyes...
    then tell him.."you are the definiton of love & I'm glad that I know the word"

Huh, I just expose my inner nerd lol...but hey what can I say
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • i would askkkk...

WILL YOU MARRY ME? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->