Still NOTHING booked at 02 arena for August

2»

Comments

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I wonder what the big secret's are?
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    I wonder what the big secret's are?

me tooo....well I for my part have nothing booked for August either...so I'm ready for whatever there is to come <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I guess still nothing???
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Read the link there's functions going on the rest of August. Nothing hidden or top secret, no MJ.
  • chloead505chloead505 Posts: 398
    But NOTHING in the O2 arena!!! Whatever it means, it's very ODD. When you look at Sept, there's an event in the O2 almost every day. So either they're seriously cleaning (why would they say secret events going on?) and then they should state it somewhere, or else it's higly suspicious. Time will tell <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • But NOTHING in the O2 arena!!! Whatever it means, it's very ODD. When you look at Sept, there's an event in the O2 almost every day. So either they're seriously cleaning (why would they say secret events going on?) and then they should state it somewhere, or else it's higly suspicious. Time will tell <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Bingo!
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    just plain old co-incidence that nothing going on for august.