ANIMAL PLANET TO AIR DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MICHAEL & BUBBLES

mjlover77mjlover77 Posts: 82
edited January 1970 in News

Comments

• GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Oh my...talk about something coming out of left field. MJ and Bubbles parted ways how many years ago? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • letstalkagainletstalkagain Posts: 348
    Once again, the estate is PAID !!! It is all about the benjamins !!!
  • Awesome! That's good to hear. =]
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Quincy Jones daughter Rashida said that she went to MJ's house and Bubbles bit her. I saw her on tv about a month ago. Latoya said that Bubbles started getting kinda wild and that's why MJ had to get rid of him.
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    Yup Michael said that too i guess in the "footage you were never meant to see" documentary. That bubbles was getting wild, like the teenagers, like they don't want to listen to the elders and go on doing things on their own.. Michael explained it so well. Anyways, when is it going to be aired? I have to call my cable operators! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Really? That's a different type of documentary.
  • JavaJava Posts: 162
    Quincy Jones daughter Rashida said that she went to MJ's house and Bubbles bit her. I saw her on tv about a month ago. Latoya said that Bubbles started getting kinda wild and that's why MJ had to get rid of him.

Michael talked about getting rid of Bubbles in the Bashir interview. Like most teenager Bubbles was becoming cantankerous. Maybe Rashida did something that annoyed Bubbles.