History repeating itself... Jason Pfeiffer

lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
edited January 1970 in News
Is this a case of history repeating itself?

So we all know of the Extra show where Jason claims to be Michael Jackson ex-gay lover.

[youtube:2tqwuppm]

Ok so this has been spliced to the hilt and really if you look at the different segments, Jason could have been talking about anything in each one. The way they splice it though, makes you think he's talking about one topic.... I don't know about that...

Then we see this article http://www.sawfnews.com/Gossip/63747.aspx stating that "Speaking to TMZ, Pfeiffer defended himself saying that his interview was done eight months ago and is being taken out of context." and "Don't jump to conclusions. I am not a bad person"

Is this a repeat of the Bashir fiasco? Same thing happened to Michael. He did a very candid interview... and Bashir and his ghouls sliced and diced it to say and imply what they wanted it to.

I would just warn everyone from being too quick to judge. In my humble opinion, I believe this is all part of the lessons we need to learn in how the media works.

Comments

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    I agree.. we shouldnt judge when we dont know the whole story.
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    I disagree.. He's a pig! He told Ian Halperin that MJ told him "I'm the King Of Pop and I'm gonna lick your lollipop" SICK! He's lying!
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    I disagree.. He's a pig! He told Ian Halperin that MJ told him "I'm the King Of Pop and I'm gonna lick your lollipop" SICK! He's lying!

How can you know that for sure? How do you know he told Halperin that? How can we know what is true and what is not?
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    Because he gave someone an interview that I saw back in July. I forget who gave the interview. That's how I know! What you see on tv is not all that he said.. Google it all the way back to July and you will get to see it unless it was removed. This is not the first time that Jason has been on tv or in the paper since MJ "died" It was just the first time it was on tv in America. Once something hits the USA sh*t hits the fan! I thought BS when I first saw it. It was when Halperin was all over the tv pumpin his book.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    That was a quote from Halperin's book and the person who told him that piece of fabrication was a waiter or an aspiring bit part actor. Neither of the two men would allow photos or names to be documented so I am wondering how you came to this conclusion that this Mr Pfiefer is the waiter or actor that the book mentions. From what I've read regarding Jason he was an office manager for Arnie Klien and presently is a manager of a medical supplies company.
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    well, Harvey said he told him the exact same story before Arnie was on TMZ live
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    "Connect the dots....Pfeiffer...Klein...Halperin....interviews...books....documentaries....

FOLLOW THE MONEY, people....FOLLOW THE MONEY....
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    DELETE
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    Because he gave someone an interview that I saw back in July. I forget who gave the interview. That's how I know! What you see on tv is not all that he said.. Google it all the way back to July and you will get to see it unless it was removed. This is not the first time that Jason has been on tv or in the paper since MJ "died" It was just the first time it was on tv in America. Once something hits the USA sh*t hits the fan! I thought BS when I first saw it. It was when Halperin was all over the tv pumpin his book.

I saw it too, Here in the States. That's why I'm wondering why it's brought up again. Jason isn't news. He was in July and no one really payed any attention to him. He was basically blown off.
  • Hmm.... What does he by it coming out wasn't his doing? I think this needs to be investigated futher to figure out who's doing it was then.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I literally threw up.