Introducing myself

3292gold3292gold Posts: 17
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Ok- I feel like the old fart here. I grew up watching and listening to Mj, and watching the media crucify Him. I am 47 years old, and my family and friends think I am nuts for beLIEving in the hoax. Maybe it is denial, but I just can't accept that He is gone. I am pretty obsessed with the whole thing. If I have learned anything, it is to stand up for people when they are wronged, wish I would have done something when He faced the ridiculus charges, and the other thing I learned is to enjoy, appreciate and love people more, while they are here. I wish I could go back and do things different. We should all stop reading the gossip rags, even stop buying them! Why support them? I wonder who their next victum will be? Maybe Tiger Woods? Who knows? Anyway I pray Michael is out there reading this website, and maybe gives us some kind of sign!

Comments

• AnnieIsNotOKAnnieIsNotOK Posts: 979
    Welcome from another old fart <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...turning 43 soon!!Glad you join us!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Well I am an older fart than you at 50 and I too grew up with MJ. He's been there as the sound track of my life since ABC. It's great to have you on board. I say let them think we're all crazy. Doesn't matter. Jump on in.....waiting to hear from you.
  • Welcome from another "oldie but goodie" <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome to the mad house......I'm also another "old fart" at the young age of 45.

Yes, it is obsessive. Finding the truth is very confusing, but I guess that's why we are all here. Things just don't add up. I'm not in denial.....

You are not alone. Welcome to the obsessive-compulsive hoax forum. My family and friends think I'm a nutter too, so I just don't say anything anymore. As always, with L.O.V.E xox
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    well that makes me a dinosuar then....at 61......ha ha ...xxxx
  • xXxAmyxXxxXxAmyxXx Posts: 29
    Welcome to the forum <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • 3292gold3292gold Posts: 17
    Thanks eveyone! I feel good about being here with other "nuts". Everyone makes fun of me, so I don't bring up the hoax anymore. One thing that I do, and this is an anger issue- I tend bar on weekends, and hear MJ, being played on jukebox alot. If anyone says anything nasty about Him. I take their drink, dump it and throw their sorry a** out. My own little revenge.
  • Welcome to the madhouse! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Great to see more people joining. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    L.O.V.E
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Welcome aboard the hoax train.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I'm old too, lol. There are a few of us on here.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    ok i am one year older than micheal and i am telling you we have to stop talking this stuff about bein' old!i am so guilty of it myself but i just found "with a child's heart" and i"m telling you that micheal didn't write it but ever who did was annointed to write it for him!

With a child's heart
    Go face the worries of the day
    with a child's heart
    turn each problem into play

no need to worry
    no need to fear
    just being alive
    makes to all
    so very clear

with a childs heart
    nothing can ever get you down
    with a childs heart
    you've got not reason to frown

love is a welcome as a sunny sunny day
    NO GROWN UP THOUGHTS
    TO LEAD OUR HEARTS ASTRAY

take life easy, so easy , nice and easy
    like a child so gay and so carefree
    THE WORLD SMILES WITH YOU
    as you go your merry way
    oh with a child heart
    nothin's ganna get , nothin's gonna get me down

made an adjustment in that first sentence, sorry jill <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    welcome, and i am 44 years young <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and inside i feel like a 12 year old <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> so my kids are all older than me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Welcome!!!
    Iam half Michael's age but who cares
    Age is just a number - it is how you FEEL!
  • Thanks eveyone! I feel good about being here with other "nuts". Everyone makes fun of me, so I don't bring up the hoax anymore. One thing that I do, and this is an anger issue- I tend bar on weekends, and hear MJ, being played on jukebox alot. If anyone says anything nasty about Him. I take their drink, dump it and throw their sorry a** out. My own little revenge.

Way to go! I am so glad to hear that people, including myself, are finally starting to defend Michael's name. Blessings.