Tito and 3T to perform at MJM Tribute on June 25 in Rome, It

simalvessimalves Posts: 730
edited January 1970 in News
BREAKING NEWS: According to WorldLive Entertainment Tito Jackson and 3T (Taj, Taryll and TJ) will perform at MJ Memorial Tribute on June 25 in Rome!

Comments

• simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    TJ Jackson just informed Jackson Source that it's definitely not a "for sure thing" that they will perform at the event. 3T just heard about it and need to discuss this first. They want to do something for Europe and their Uncle and charity so this event has all three, but the brothers need to discuss the idea of the event first. More info on this is expected by next week.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    MJM TRIBUTE MICHAEL JACKSONS MEMORIAL TRIBUTE will be an unprecedented event, a tribute so exclusive and innovative, designed to celebrate a musical legend, exactly one year after his death.

Tickets with discount
    There will be a restricted area around the stage for fans. You can purchase your tickets with 15% discount at WorldLive Entertainment via Email <!-- e -->info@jackson-source.com<!-- e -->. And refer to Jackson Source Fan club when purchasing your tickets via WorldLive Entertainment.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    oh, 3T good
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    This is the tribute that Marlon has organised, right? I'm beginning to wonder if every single family member is going to organise a tribute...
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    I wonder what "exclusive and innovative" means... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Any innovative magic tricks? Like resurrection? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I wonder what "exclusive and innovative" means... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Any innovative magic tricks? Like resurrection? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

resurrection??? LOL!
    HE IS NOT DEAD! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->